AJ vs Molina
(11-04-2016, 05:32 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Once AJ gets exposed and his glass Jaw gets shattered all over the ring Atleast he's got a Career in bodybuilding

Yes, AJ has the rightbody for this game, the wimmin coo and the haters are jealous.
Joshua's physique is like Adonis chiseled from stone. A real athlete.

Pigeon parker needs to take some notes
Wlad's physique didn't help much against Fury.
Oh and you can't put muscle on your chin, AJ will find that out soon enough.
Hahaha that chiseled physic will forge his destiny
Aj is definitely something special. You don't need a granite chin to reign as champ. Wlad never had the best chin, trick is to not get hit. If you look at the guys comin through they definitely have a bit more flare than old wlad. It's making the division interesting again. Wlad was a great fundementalist in the game. Great at all the simple things and did them perfect. Hopefully the new boys learn from wlad and keep bringing there flare.
Sham I think your in Love
Nice post bopman I gotta agree
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joshua-and-molina-quotes/64160
Anthony will probably do a number on this guy although Molina is tough. There is always a risk to champions in an interim fight especially in the heavy division. As Mike Tyson says, all the best plans can be eliminated with a smack in the head.
Didn't know that Molina has never fought as an amateur. I've never seen him fight. How good is he? What does he do well?