Joseph parker vs Prime David Tua
Tua would beat him especially JP as he is now but that hopefully will change
JP much better rounded boxer as Tua too 1 dimensional and outboxed by well schooled guys.
JP has better shot at being a champ
Tua had a great career but could have been better if as said previous if he had Parkers discipline and drive.
(10-27-2016, 07:25 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Prime Tua makes short work of a young Joe Parker
The AJ that fought Whyte would need to bring a pillow as well,  
He wouldnt last a round

Lol cool.
Too true westy
(10-27-2016, 08:31 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:25 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Prime Tua makes short work of a young Joe Parker
The AJ that fought Whyte would need to bring a pillow as well,  
He wouldnt last a round

Lol cool.

Big Grin
Interesting question this... and like most on here yes Tua would KO Parker early. He had timing and was a natural instinctive fighter. Joe's is too green at this stage of his career.

What I find interesting is though, people are already dissing Ruiz and are saying Parker will take him out.

Well remember this my friends... Ruiz too is an instinctive fighter. Although no where near the class of Tua, he still has a punches chance and has great natural timing. This fight with between Parker and Ruiz is certainly no walk in the park.

Im picking if this is "NOT" in NZ... Ruiz will win this.!!
Ruiz has natural ability no doubt. I need to see what sort of condition he's in on the scales
He's at Big Bear training with Sanchez in the biggest fight of his career. I'm picking he'll come in under 250 and in great shape.
Tua most exciting fighter to come out of nz but JP would beat him. Tua could never beat anyone with a great jab. A good training camp and Tua would have lost a ud to jp