Parker v Dimitrenko prediction thread
Butterbean down!
This fight is worth at least $5.70 of my $39.95
Butterbean got no power
bullshit decision
I had Clarence winning the first round 10-8 and Buttabean winning the next three rounds to take the win. Buttabean was more active, but with no power. I met Tillman when he first came to NZ from New Orleans and turned him onto Sham to train him. He was a decent fighter before and during Sham's time with him. Then he wandered off and kept losing.
Parker fight about to begin
Lol, that was pathetic. Dementriko had no clue and quit
The acting haha. Writhing around like a snake! Good performance from Joe, other than the cheap shot which ended the fight haha, but it was only going to end one way anyway.
Well, I was wrong.

Jo was extraordinarily calm and composed through out. Casual chat in the corner with KB between rounds. Seems he was due a good performance. Too bad about the ending though.
(09-30-2016, 09:45 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: I'm betting on Joseph to get the KO in rounds 1-3 on the tab at $5 odds.

Dimitrenko has had a handful of fights since losing to Pulev four years ago , all against low level opponents on the European bum circuit , without impressing either

He's past his best anyway and this is something of a comeback for him And a big step up against a Young lion

I think Joe will want to make an impression and take him out early if he can
Good chance of this one ending early methinks

My guess is Parker by TKO in the 2nd

Enjoy your winnings mate