GGG vs Brook
Huge!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 10

HBO (5:30PM ET/PT)
Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook
(WBA/WBC/IBF middleweight titles)
Imo another silly mismatch like Khan v Alvarez

Brook gets hit too much to have any chance against a puncher like golovkin who is a lot bigger
A recent sparring session. Brook looks bulky.

I reckon Brook/GGG is a better fight than Khan/Alvarez. For starters Brook is unbeaten and has a better chin. I think Brook actually beats Alveraz if those two were to fight. I just think GGG is the real deal though, hope I'm wrong.
I like Kell Brook but he's no Sugar Ray Leonard. http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37277088
Good to see this is free on sky Sunday morning. Should be a good watch. I don't see Brook troubling good middleweights, his style and game plan is suited to beating smaller fighters.

Canelo gets a lot of hate which is unwarranted, and I think he creams Brook as bad as he did Khan. Khan would be 36-0 if he fought Brooks resume as well. Khan vs Brook would be a great fight.

Chris Eubank Jr vs GGG is the real money fight at 160
Brook was boxing nicely up until that last round and possibly up on points. Bit of an early stoppage from his corner I thought.
Brook was constantly off balance due to GGG's superior ring generalship. He controlled the centre, and Brook's shots were of lesser power as he didn't have time, or room to really sit down on them. GGG acknowledged some of the better shots with a head nod, just to say well done, then continued forward.

Hopefully this reduces the GGG hasn't beat anyone talk...because he broke down an undefeated fighter when he turned it on.
If Fury, Wilder or AJ koed Kovalev they wouldn't get an ounce of credit

Brook has 1 good win against a 5ft midget and he went life and death with Carson Jones. Not to mention he is two weight classes smaller.

There is a reason Brook had nothing to lose, GGG gets little credit from me for this win.
...but who can beat him at middleweight. Love the guy. A little porous on defense but man can he hit.