Anthony Joshua
The NZ sports media should really stick to talking about rugger
The only reason people in UK may not respect JP is because they don't know much about him as he fights pretty much exclusively in NZ same as U.S think of AJ comapred to Wilder
Yanks want AJ to fight there to prove himself
Brits want JP to fight there to prove himself
JP on an AJ undercard fighting Chisora/Price/H Furey and winning well would build £££ for a Title showdown
As a belt holder, I think Duco and Parker wound NOW not fight on anyone's undercard unless it was the co-main event. Before, yes.
Previous AJ opponents lining up for cash

[Image: giphy.gif]
True that Die but a co/event- double header.... dunno just ideas
Chisora/Whyte fight turned out to be way superior to AJ's although AJ made the £
The problem is that Wembley would sell out and PPV would go through the roof. Not sure Parker/Wilder would justify that little extra in PPV. That would be the hard sell.
(12-14-2016, 06:55 PM)diehard Wrote: The problem is that Wembley would sell out and PPV would go through the roof. Not sure Parker/Wilder would justify that little extra in PPV. That would be the hard sell.

They could raise the seat prices a fair bit. Double them even.
Wilder keeps US PPV, Parker keeps NZ/AU PPV, Then they both get some cash from the seats.

I dunno, there must be a way for it to happen. I don't think it will, but it would be pretty damn awesome.
Maybe if Duco offer cheap Whoppers in the UK to let JP fight there.....
Joshua v klitschko will make a TON of money.

Nobody who wouldn't buy the ppv would buy it if you add wilder v parker to the card. So it won't generate any extra buys.

On top of that wilder will want a fortune. It doesn't make sense financially. It's it's own event, it'll make more money on its own than as an undercard fight.
Gotta weigh up how much Parker/Wilder will make on their own vs if they go in with AJ/Klit. Can't see it happening.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/87587986/anthony-joshua-praises-joseph-parker-and-says-their-fight-is-a-matter-of-when-not-if