Anthony Joshua
Chisora vs Whyte was a war. FOTY. Whyte won by SD.
AJs gets the win, Molina was terrible
AJ is a total beast

Deontay has power, but Molina wasn't scared of him. He was scared shitless of AJ
Anything clean joshua lands is sickening
AJ looks unbeatable. Klit vs AJ April 29th at Wembley. Molina forgot to show up.
I tell you what I'm a fan of AJ but klitschko is a big step up. I'm not going to make a prediction on that fight, I have no idea who wins.
Top 30 to #1 active fighter. Big ask. I hope AJ wins, though I don't think he will.
AJ beats Klit easily. I honestly don't know who can beat him. Great power and speed. Good defense. And, Klit is 41 and looking for a retirement payday.
AJ feels just too manufactured for me to get on board with him. No denying tho, it'll take a good performance to beat him currently, especially when he gets a sniff. I just wanted Molina to at least rock him so we know what he responds like, post Whyte fight.
(12-11-2016, 02:47 PM)NakiFan Wrote: AJ feels just too manufactured for me to get on board with him. No denying tho, it'll take a good performance to beat him currently, especially when he gets a sniff. I just wanted Molina to at least rock him so we know what he responds like, post Whyte fight.

You mean manufactured in terms of personality or record?

I do agree with personality, he's a walking advertisement billboard.

I think his record is appropriate for where he's at, and fighting klitschko next so I have no complaints. (Had it been another molina type next I would have started to lose patience)