Parker vs Martin?
From fightnews....

Mick Nixon
I think parker is on the right track, but needs one more fight against someone who is closer to their prime than haumono before fighting joshua. Maybe fight martin, will be a good way to guage where he is at in comparison to joshua.

Reply:
Stuart Duncan · Matchmaker at DMS Boxing Matchmaker
Watch this space Smile

Actually I think Martin vs Parker is 60-40 Parker fight. I like it.
I can't see Parker risking his mandatory against Martin. I could be wrong though.
This would be awesome
I don't like the fight, mostly because Martin is a southpaw. Parker struggled to adapt against Bergman, and Joshua is orthodox. Why fight a southpaw one fight before AJ? Doesn't make sense.
As if Martin is going to provide any kind of test. He's just a money chaser. The only way he would fight Parker is if he was offered huge money which Duco don't have to offer and would be stupid to give that Embarrasment a cent anyway.
I reckon it's Whyte or Chisora
Whyte would be stupid as well. He's a brawler, doesn't have great boxing skills. Chisora isn't much better.
Sounds like it's someone tall
Yeah I got that feeling as well. I'm picking Lucas Browne. Dangerous fight, but a very good one IMO.
Browne for a lot of reasons: He's tall, from OZ, and available. But my question is: where would they fight? It would have to be in NZ. Parker's not going to OZ.

I have re-thought Parker going to the UK. Breazeale and AJ drew huge, and no one knew him. Maybe to be on an AJ undercard to get used to a huge crowd on foreign ground, but not to get known.