Joseph Parker vs Solomon Haumono Full Fight Card
(07-21-2016, 01:30 PM)Msreef Wrote: Duco don't have a hope in hell in suing you for a user posting a streaming link. They could only potentially go after the people that create the stream.
But fair enough, rules are rules. It would be good to have Stu on here more often and that's unlikely to happen if he thinks we're all ripping him off.

(07-22-2016, 08:53 AM)Nigs Wrote: anyone concerned about parkers defensive deficiencies. I don't see any improvement, or is this attributed to the type of opponent.

Very concerned about his defense, Nigs. He got hit with some good shots. Yes, took them well, but Haumono is not supposed to do that. Think what AJ would do if he caught him like that. Yes, he held his left low at times, but I think the issue is more than that. Joe seems hell bent on doing what KB wants him to do, so he's worried about making sure he goes to the body, throws his double jabs, does his combos. Trying to execute KB's plan. He doesn't instinctively move his body or head when punches are thrown at him, as he has KB's ideas in his brain. So he gets hit. And Haumono is not a speed puncher. I know it comes with maturity, but he's gonna have to learn how to both incorporate a planned attack while reacting to punches. Not really worried about his offense now, it's his defense and being able to both anticipate and move or counter when punches are thrown. You'd think he does this in sparring, but on the big stage, and without KB yelling at him, he just boxes in sparring. He's not ready for AJ now. Get his defense right, and we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joseph Parker vs Solomon Haumono Full Fight Card - diehard - 07-22-2016, 12:01 PM