Joseph Parker vs Solomon Haumono Full Fight Card
Over in 4. Poor guy was totally out of his league.
And the new WBO African heavyweight champion.......
Still think dilian whyte or any half decent counter puncher gives izu hell
Barry just said they are looking at a ranked top 10-15 for Izu to fight in the States in Sept......

I wonder who??
I'll believe it when I see it. Does that mean Parker will be fighting in the US then as well? Hmm
Give Stu credit. It wasn't a mis-match where Izu got him out in one round like we thought. Got rid of some ring rust, got in shape, and worked on his body shots. Can't say how far he'll go as he hasn't fought anyone competitive yet. Looking forward to September in the US for Izu. Stu says he has a very good opponent all but lined up. KB said there are two offers on the table...good times ahead.
I just checked its his second defence of his WBO Africa heavyweight title, a quick check through the obscure heavyweight rankings has brought up this guy. http://boxrec.com/boxer/90061
He actually is from Africa, is a former WBO Africa light heavy champ and most importantly has a blown up unbeaten record. Stu get on the phone mate, matchmake.
It was a mismatch. Just because it went rounds doesn't mean Izu learnt anything. The guy covered up pretty much the whole time. His loss in 2005 was to a super welterweight. Someone weighing less than 70KG...

Next up, Butterbean, he annoys me. Hope he gets KO'd.
Butterbean fights are terrible
(07-21-2016, 11:13 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I just checked its his second defence of his WBO Africa heavyweight title, a quick check through the obscure heavyweight rankings has brought up this guy. http://boxrec.com/boxer/90061
He actually is from Africa, is a former WBO Africa light heavy champ and most importantly has a blown up unbeaten record. Stu get on the phone mate, matchmake.

Hahaha it may happen.....