Nort Beauchamp
It looks like life's about to change for Nort. Good luck to him. http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/81710680/nort-beauchamp-makes-a-statement-with-wbf-title-win-in-sydney
Good lad... Ive heard very positive stuff on him. Great to see a NZ Lightweight doing well on the International stage.

Lets get him on a big fight night!!
Nort is the kind of boxer I love a true gentleman out of the ring and an absolute mongrel in it.
In some ways I think fighting away from home suits him best because he does not feel the need to showboat and entertain the crowd which he has tried to do in the past.
I want to see the kid go as far as he can go but to keep things on context it is only a WBF strap. Don't forget Julias Long is fighting for their heavyweight belt.
In saying that Nort can only beat who is in front of him and he did that easily. Don't judge him on his other fights in NZ as he is a lightweight or super feather just hasn't been able to get opponents at those weights in NZ.
Before Saturday's fight he was ranked something like 850 on boxrec as a lightweight. The Ozzies he's calling out are ranked in the 30s and 50s on boxrec as super feathers. We all know boxrec is far from gospel but if Nort can beat those guys he moves forward very quickly.
Fingers crossed he gets fights over there but would love to see him against a decent Ozzie on a Duco card if they have another one later in the year but they would probably rather find a Kiwi kick boxer to fight him for $1000.
Hope he gets the opportunities he has worked hard for and deserves
Won last night in Christchurch on points. 11-1 now.
Fought a guy on debut didn't he? Next fight will be interesting, would love to see him on the Parker undercard for his belt against Anthony Taylor or quality Ozzie fighter. Nort looks like the kind of guy that only does what he needs against lesser opponents so he may be better than some people think
Yeah debutant, I guess its pretty hard finding fights in the smaller weight divisions in Nz. Plenty in Asia though and hes part Thai so if he really wants to make a mark in the lightweight divisions he must have options.
1 MORE ROUND are proud to announce . . .

Nort ' The Assassin from Siam' Beauchamp will be defending his WBF International Lightweight Title on 26th November against IBO Oceania Lightweight Champion Brendan "The Machine" Saunders here in Christchurch.

This will be the MAIN EVENT on the CONTENDERS ALL-STARS CHARITY FIGHT NIGHT brought to you by 1 More Round

Two belts on the line, BUT ONLY one fighter will be walking away with both!

World Boxing Foundation International Lightweight Title

International Boxing Organization Oceania Lightweight Title

This is going to be HUGE!

Corporate Tables go on sale 23rd September starting from $1850

Email admin@1moreround.co.nz
Interesting that Saunders last two fights were a win and a loss over Gearoid Clancy who Nort beat to win the WBF title
http://boxrec.com/boxer/639192
Going purely by his record (I've never seen Saunders fight), it seems a good match up. Not sure about the titles though.