Robbie Berridge
Robs Tough . Did well go to the Distance with a very very good fighter in Alvarez
I take it he lost. Tough guy alright.
Yes sham UD over 10 (98-92 twice,99-90) outboxed but surely his stock has gone up after this.
Stevenson v Williams fight going off!!
Wow what a fight between Superman and Williams! And what about the Finish haha
Good fight. Alvarez is the mandatory now, and Robbie went ten rounds with him. Outclassed for sure, but Robbie was game. Never got beaten up. Yes, his eye was messed up, but he had a punchers chance the entire fight.
Good fight by Rob, especially on short notice. Watching the reply I think he definitely could have been a bit busier (especially towards the end of each round) and snatched the earlier rounds. He found a home for his left hand but just didn't follow it up or was caught with counter shots.
If the prep was better I think he could have taken the win but you can't knock the effort... I thought he fought the perfect fight against a good counter puncher making him come forward and taking away his best asset....
Rob totally outclassed, but always had a punchers chance. Good on him for taking the fight. Wish he would have put some punches together like you said.
Unfortunately he is rather slow and you can see the left hand coming from a mile away
From what I've seen he is a slow a starter and finishes off the rounds strong but it looked like the jet lag had a massive effect which is totally understandable.
Not saying he would have won with a good prep because he probably wouldn't have but he would have given it a much better shake than he did.
Given the short notice I think Berridge has done enough to get some more fights overseas and hopefully some decent pay days, cause he deserves that given the way he fights