Robbie Berridge
I hope this means Robbies in a good space and has been training hard. I think if Robbie can win these 3 fights then he's well and truly back on Track
It'll be interesting to see what distance the Papuni fight is over but it should be at least 8 rounds, I fancy Berridge to win by stoppage in about 6.
Was scheduled for 10 last time it was signed so am expecting the same here
Rob Berridge rematch with Reece Papuni on ice and off Parker-Haumono undercard
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/82019002/berridge-rematch-with-reece-papuni-on-ice-and-off-parkerhaumono-undercard

I don't have a problem with Papuni turning this down if he has scaled back training and Robbie was training hard but I reckon Papauni will be judged by many as ducking the fight... thoughts?
I done have any problem with Papuni not taking this at short notice either, shame.
Berridge was fighting on 3 weeks notice for the US fight and was dialling back a week out so they're probably running about level...... regardless neither had an ideal prep and DUCO not exactly paying top dollar.....
Berridge was getting sparked by Gvozdyk! Petty the Papuni fight fell through though
The duco bill seems to have gone tits up, Berridge/Papuni no longer on the undercard and now Ricky Murphy has broken his hand in sparring. Still at least buttabean is fighting.....
Its purely to build Parkers fan base in chch so as long as the locals buy into the hype a terrible quality is probably no concern for Duco
(07-15-2016, 08:01 PM)justafan Wrote: Its purely to build Parkers fan base in chch so as long as the locals buy into the hype a terrible quality is probably no concern for Duco

Why do you reckon they're holding it on a thursday night?