Robbie Berridge
Huge fight for Robbie. Can't believe he got this fight. Where is it taking place? Come on Robbie.
Lancaster California Diehard - High risk high reward for Rob, he is definitely the guy to pull it off. From what I can see Gvozdyk appears to be Toprank's next potential star at LHW, being setup to take on the big boys - Stevenson/Kovalev/Beterbiev etc...theyre not bringing him over at 3 weeks notice to win so his work is cutout for him.

Technically he's pretty sound (like all eastern european fighters tend to be). The counter right-hand looks to be the punch to look out for in my opinion - the best gameplan will be to make the fight ugly IMHO, keep it close, get inside, head-movement, punching from angles, cutoff the ring blah blah blah easier said than done however.

Rooting for him though, if he come in with the right mindset (like he did to Trent Broadhurst) he can do it IMHO.. DUCO be blowing up his cell : )
Robbie fighting again in October against Adrian Taihia that fight is long overdue there's bad blood between the two so should be a Cracker!
I think the Taihia fight would have been better a couple of years ago, still excited by it though.
This fight is off now, Gvozdyk has landed himself a regional title fight on another bill.
Gutted for Rob, Toprank moved Gvozdyk to cover their super middleweight champ Ramirez's PPV spot (hand injury) in Vegas.
Looks like he might be fighting sooner rather than later..... I'm thinking he'll be on the JP undercard
Yup! Berridge V Papuni. Good fight might have to re-consider booking this now
Brilliant, brilliant news. What a chalk and cheese bill Christchurch is now.
Like this fight with Papuni better than the one in the US. Wish Izu had a better opponent, but the card is shaping up OK. Don't know why Duco doesn't keep adding to the undercard on their "brand new" website.