Bowyn Morgan vs Kris George
Funny you should mention Demarcus Corley, I've been following him a bit lately. He won a tournament in Jamaica of all places. Looks like his punch resistance has gone a bit (I think he was getting knocked down in each fight). But he certainly seems to like to travel late in his career. Would be a cracking name to bring down under and a very winnable fight. But yeah like you say let's see how he fares against Kris George first. What a truly shit and predictable duco bollox bill this is. Thank f*ck for this fight.
Mippy was right, Morgan blew it. His defense was non excitant, hard to see how after such a long amateur career and now 9 fights (with the NC) how he's gonna start again. I can't see him going much beyond domestic level, shame. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn39DqhBotA
strange fight from Morgan. charging in with no jab or head movement. I said to a friend that morgan is going to get caught and sure enough.

that loss was avoidable.
(07-23-2016, 08:12 AM)Nigs Wrote: strange fight from Morgan. charging in with no jab or head movement. I said to a friend that morgan is going to get caught and sure enough.

that loss was avoidable.

His corner can be heard at the end of first saying 'I don't want to see you charging in there with your guard down'. Did he just get too excited? He really fought an awful fight, he must be kicking himself.