Bowyn Morgan vs Kris George
Could be the fight of the night in july. Bowyn ranked about 200 places behing George on boxrec. A win could see him leapfrog a few places. Who you guys got in this one? George has lost to some questionable guys in the past
I see Morgan toughing it out and winning on points, great matchmaking really moving Morgan in the right direction. We need/deserve plenty more fights (and threads :-)) like this.
You list the threads you want, and we'll all respond. Right everyone?
I think I'm in the minority when it comes to my boxing genre, hopefully TV 3's July 1st coverage of big bash 5 will change peoples opinion on the state of NZ professional boxers. Although I fear for crappy weathermen/e list celebrity amateur commentary.
And a million and one adverts.......
Minority, majority, doesn't matter. If the thread interests, it will be built.
With Aussie Cameron Hammond being promised a shot at the vacant commonwealth welter title (Britain Bradley Skeete having vacated). Has this match up taken on new significance?
(07-08-2016, 01:02 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: With Aussie Cameron Hammond being promised a shot at the vacant commonwealth welter title (Britain Bradley Skeete having vacated). Has this match up taken on new significance?

think bowyn a way from from commonwealth level?
I think Cameron Hammond is as well but apparently he's getting the next shot.
(07-08-2016, 04:16 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: I think Cameron Hammond is as well but apparently he's getting the next shot.

Yeah true. Atleast he got an oceanic title and is 15-0. Still looking at boxrec theres little to nothing of note on his resume. hes in for a rude awakening at commonwealth level as its pretty strong. On Morgan, will be interesting to see how he handles the step up to Kris george level. If he doesnt blow him away..well maybe hes not destined for greatness. If he does then would like to see him take on some international journeyman sometime by the end of next yr ala Demarcus Corley,  or even that Victor Plotnykov that Horn beat last yr.