super 8 draw
Is today at 11.30, City gym in Kingsland. Its the weigh in for all the fighters as well, anyone attending?
The draw is
Pitt/Kwadjo
Filimaea/Emmerson
Adesanya/Ammann
Soi/Bryant
Boxer Brad Pitt gets super draw  

SUPER DRAW: Aussie boxer Brad Pitt has been handed a favourable draw for Saturday's Super 8 fight night in Auckland. 

Brad Pitt's favouritism for Saturday night's cruiserweight Super 8 event has strengthened after being dealt a potentially helping hand by the random draw today.
Pitt (14-1) weighed in at City Boxing this afternoon as the heaviest contender (90.4kg) and drew Ghana's international wildcard Joseph Kwadjo (21-7) in the first round.
Given Kwadjo couldn't make today's weigh-in, while still in transit, he is expected to be a rank outsider to topple Pitt over three rounds and advance to the semi-finals.
Pitt, the experienced Australian whose only loss came via a devastating knockout against New Zealand's leading cruiserweight David Aloua in April, was also drawn to meet the winner of Israel Adesanya, who holds a 40-2 kickboxing record, and countryman Daniel Ammann (29-7).
On the other side of the draw, the major talking point saw the two biggest punchers, undefeated Samoan Vitalie Soi (22-0) and underrated Kiwi Lance Bryant (3-0), matched in what could feature an early stoppage. Soi is a strong prospect, having won a similar last man standing tournament in 2011.
"You get rid of one of the big punchers in the first round and they're on the other side of the draw." Pitt said. "I'll meet one of them at the end if I get through.
"I personally thought I was better than the others but it doesn't matter what the bookmakers have me at. I'm confident in myself and my ability. That's all that matters."
New Zealand champion Monty Filimaea, who has won his last six fights under David Tua's tutelage, takes on James Emerson in a rematch. Filimaea won their first fight by unanimous decision last year.
The Super8 winner will collect $50,000.
"That would be very nice," Pitt said. "Hopefully all goes well and I get to take that home with me."  
In the main event for the vacant WBA Pan African title, Kali Meehan weighed in at a trim 108.1kg - around five kilo lighter than when he claimed the inaugural Super 8 event in June. Shane Cameron is in typically top shape, tipping the scales at 99kg.
"It's a matter of time before one of us lands," Meehan said. "I hope it's me."
Aloua and Australian Anthony McCracken are also promising a 10-round war for the WBA Pan African and WBO Asia Pacific titles. Aloua beat McCracken by split decision two years ago.
Meehan's son, 19-year-old Roosters back-rower Willis, also makes his debut against durable heavyweight Will Quarrie (5-2) to open the card. Meehan Jnr weighed 120.8kg; Quarrie 104.7kg.  
Super 8 match ups:
Brad Pitt v Joseph Kwadjo
Israel Adesanya v Daniel Ammann
Vitalie Soi v Lance Bryant
Monty Filimaea v James Emerson