Nik the Greek/Joseph Kwadjo
Here's the coverage of the fight on the Parker/Takam undercard as broadcast in England, interesting how Halling and Jim Watt had Nik winning by 2 rounds. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TgN59mSaDbU&sns=fb
I think Kwadjo won that easy and I think he wins the rematch just as easy. Always like
To see the kiwi fighters win and do well but just don't think Nik has the tools to win this
I watched the Colonel and Angove on a fb stream live then streamed the UK version just before it started.
Honestly I didn't see what Bob and Mike were thinking Kwadjo was hitting air all night after the 1st round. Then when I watched the Halling, Watt coverage I was thinking I must have been on to something.

It totally depends on what you like though, I actually count punches that land over volume that misses badly. It wasn't like Nik was getting outworked that much though, he was throwing nearly as many bombs and actually landing.

I think if Nik watches it back he will understand why he won that fight.
Yeah it certainly puts a new spin on it with proper commentators, I still saw it 57-56 for Kwadjo but could easily see how Nik could have won 4 rounds making it 57-56 to him. (after the 10-8 second round for Kwadjo).