Tony Bellew knocks out makabu
Bellew isn't going to intimidate Haye, are you saying Bellew is a bigger threat than Shannon Briggs?
(05-31-2016, 11:55 AM)james5000 Wrote: Bellew isn't going to intimidate Haye, are you saying Bellew is a bigger threat than Shannon Briggs?

Yes 100%, hes hungry, doesnt give up. Briggs offers nothing, hes after a payday. Right up Hayes street...... I think Haye would be too big for bellew and outjab him before stopping him late but that fight aint gonna happen.
they need to scrap the cruiserweight division and bring heavy back to 175lbs+, sure we will still have the same top 10 but the divison would be even deeper and midgets couldn't claim to have a stronger division.

P4P is just fantasy bs any way
(05-31-2016, 11:59 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:55 AM)james5000 Wrote: Bellew isn't going to intimidate Haye, are you saying Bellew is a bigger threat than Shannon Briggs?

Yes 100%, hes hungry, doesnt give up. Briggs offers nothing, hes after a payday. Right up Hayes street...... I think Haye would be too big for bellew and outjab him before stopping him late but that fight aint gonna happen.

Did see his fight against Clev, he didn't look hungry at all. Against Haye he is simply outgunned, but it would be fun to try. I'd love to see Bellew win tbh.
Why not scrap all the weight divisions? We could all just watch fat unfit heavyweights in a cuddlefest.
(05-31-2016, 12:03 PM)james5000 Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 11:59 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:

Did see his fight against Clev, he didn't look hungry at all. Against Haye he is simply outgunned, but it would be fun to try. I'd love to see Bellew win tbh.

The first Cleverly fight he looked the hungrier fighter by far, the second one he was a bit more cautious.
(05-31-2016, 12:06 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Why not scrap all the weight divisions? We could all just watch fat unfit heavyweights in a cuddlefest.

Well we could have some 5ft3 supreme athletes like Rigondeaux who are vastly superior. I mean p4p he's 10x better than that big lard Fury isn't he?
He only weighs 2.5x less so it should be easy work.
Yep vastly superior, he trains harder, has much more natural ability watches his diet is a specimen. Fury has become a bit of an embarrassment.
Fury is the man he's looking in great shape already so much stronger and defined. Klit is so getting KO'd this time.
(05-31-2016, 01:30 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Fury is the man he's looking in great shape already so much stronger and defined. Klit is so getting KO'd this time.

Fury's the man who beat the man, so is the real heavyweight champion of the world. I hope he beats Klit again, not as sure as i was before but would make him favourite (purely on the basis that he completly outboxed klit before). I must admit i want him to win more for the fact that a Joshua superfight would be huge though.