Will Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker even happen?
Whyte won't be next he just coming back from shoulder surgery so will have 1-2 easy fights to re build body and record after AJ loss.
There are plenty of corpses that JP can KO in UK to look good in the meantime
Parker better not face Martin Rogan or Michael Sprott
(05-22-2016, 11:50 PM)mippy Wrote: Parker better not face Martin Rogan or Michael Sprott

I'd settle for Sam Sexton or David Price.
Joseph definitely needs atleast one more match before Joshua...my next guess for his next fight is either Eric Molina or Andy Ruiz Jnr
Whyte would be an extremely dangerous fight for Parker.

He soaked up a ridiculous amount of shots from Joshua before the KO and has big power himeslf
I'm still picking he fights Haumono next, probably in July in ChCh, then fights on Joshua's next undercard in the UK against a Brit, maybe Chisora or Price, then against AJ in November this year
Won't be happy if he fights Haumono.
(05-23-2016, 10:26 AM)Msreef Wrote: Won't be happy if he fights Haumono.

It looks like there are reports it will be Haumono.  A rather large step down from Takam, but probably necessary given the new risk reward trade-off that comes with losing the IBF mandatory. 
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11643256

It was always going to happen once Duco put him on the Jeff Horn undercard
Personally I rate Haumono on par with Kali Meehan... you could even argue that Haumono would be Parker's 2nd best scalp if he wins.

I reckon fights against any of Chisora, David Price, Malik Scott, Ustinov, Wach or Glazkov (if fit) would be good fights that you'd expect Parker to win without too much danger whilst giving Parker some much needed ring time.