Will Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker even happen?
A bit of a step back, but still a live opponent to work on some of Parkers shortcomings from the Takam bout.

I would like to see.

1. More of the double jab worked
2. Post combo, an increased awareness to move, rather than stand upright in the pocket (open for counters)
3. Work on getting out of the ropes and corners- Using jabs, and/or feints to create space.
4. Pacing the fight, knowing when to increase and decrease workload. Winning the rounds smartly.

My 2 cents + GST
(05-23-2016, 12:13 PM)NakiFan Wrote: A bit of a step back, but still a live opponent to work on some of Parkers shortcomings from the Takam bout.

I would like to see.

2. Post combo, an increased awareness to move, rather than stand upright in the pocket (open for counters)
3. Work on getting out of the ropes and corners- Using jabs, and/or feints to create space.
4. Pacing the fight, knowing when to increase and decrease workload. Winning the rounds smartly.

My 2 cents + GST

Spot on!
(05-23-2016, 01:19 PM)diehard Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 12:13 PM)NakiFan Wrote: A bit of a step back, but still a live opponent to work on some of Parkers shortcomings from the Takam bout.

I would like to see.

My 2 cents + GST

Spot on!

Thanks die. The fact is, it's all there, and it will come down to further training and in ring experience. The most positive thing is, that we know he has a chin, and in HW fights, that is bloody important.
Haumano got knocked out by kingpin Kevin Johnson....
Yeah what a let down. Jo shouldn't be see-sawing between top class opponents and sub par opponents. That will do him no good whatsoever.

I hope as many people stream this shitty fight as possible.
Surely it can't be $50ppv?
(05-23-2016, 09:50 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Surely it can't be $50ppv?

Maybe not on it's own

But the chance to see Brown bean redeem his loss from this weekend will make this a must purchase card for me.
(05-23-2016, 10:11 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

Maybe not on it's own

But the chance to see Brown bean redeem his loss from this weekend will make this a must purchase card for me.

He'll be back 'fighting' farmers. I think his huge ego took a bit of a dent saturday night. If Lam trained for a rematch he stop buttabollox and Duco wont want that.
(05-23-2016, 10:11 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

Maybe not on it's own

Maybe they could also add Teina Pora fighting a cop and maybe David Bain on the card then I'll definitely pay.
Hopefully Duco's dark days have gone.........