Will Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker even happen?
Negotiations for Parker's mandatory open on November 19th.

Joshua fights Breazele 26th June.

At his current rate of fights you can expect another Joshua defence in August, and Potentially again in October.

Fury fights Klitschko July 7th

The IBF rules enable a Unification to take place at precedent of a mandatory spot.

We know that Fury and Joshua are already talking Unification, but they are not going to fight in Winter, Wembley Stadium in April seems most likely, the IBF will likely grant Joshua a voluntary in between November and April.

Many permutations.

Also, Duco will need to keep Parker active against Marketable names with Kubrat Pulev being mentioned.

Also, Parker could be placed as WBO mandatory which would lead to fury/Klitschko winner

A lot to think on.....
The mandatory really doesn't hold to much water i feel, as siad the champ can take 1-2 voluntaries and if a unification bout arises it takes priorty so in that could be at least a year 18mths from being enforced, and in that time JP also wants to fight... so no losing then becomes even more important
There does seem a lot more marketable fights for Joshua, but no.1 contender should mean number one contender. Parker should be fighting for the IBF title in Nov/Dec/Jan against Joshua or whoever, otherwise what's the point of declaring Parker/Takam an eliminater? I'd like to see Joshua fight Fury (providing he beats Klitschko), vacate the IBF allowing Parker to fight for it. Ideal situation would be then for Joshua and Parker to fight in 12-18 months with both title holders. Like you say there's many permutations..... Exciting times for team Parker.
I don't think Parker and AJ will meet as scheduled, but they will meet eventually. Too many possibilities for it to happen.

Infern0, when was Pulev mentioned? That would be a great match-up for Parker.
They said on the news earlier Parkers next opponent will be named on Tuesday.
Tuesday? Bloody hell. I hope its at least a top 30 (legitimate top 30)
Shall we put forth our picks about who it is?
My bet is Chisora. I can see him being desperate for another shot after failing to beat Pulev.
I don't see Parker vs AJ happening for another couple of years. AJ will lose his belt to someone and then they'll avoid each other
Chisora in the UK would be ok needs to get infront of that audience for exposure
A friend watched the Parker/takam fight in England and said after they spoke to Dillan Whyte and said to him Takam was better than anyone on Joshua's record. Apparently Whyte wasn't happy and its fuelling speculation its Parker/Dillon Whyte next.