Lonergan upset with streamers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lERUzfYnsDg
They should offer ppv on fanpass for people who don't have sky.
I was pleasantly surprised when they put the tickets up for a dollar starting bid. Forward thinking there. I canned my Sky sub last year, paying the monthly fee, and then $40 dollars every other month for ONE fight was too much. Sitting through the under card/commentary was as much of a cost as the rest of it. The last 2 or 3 Parker fights I have gone looking for an official Sky stream. I AM WILLING TO PAY YOUR INFLATED PPV PRICES. Money/Pacman was $40. I payed that for that god awful fight for life, that was 6 hours long and had three 3 round fights.
The more they mention it the more people will stream, the more they bring the topic up the more the hordes will be curious about it, and if history has shown us you get rid of those who free us from corporate greed more will fall into its place...Isn't it a bit ironic that they get pissed off by people watching the fight via on social media yet they use social media to express their anger? sorry Duco but thats not how social media or technology works in the 21st Century...Embrace it.
Duco should sell streaming rights. They're missing out on ppv dollars because a lot of people have ditched sky.
(05-22-2016, 10:55 PM)mippy Wrote: Duco should sell streaming rights. They're missing out on ppv dollars because a lot of people have ditched sky.

There's always a way around the system, Internet has set us free...whos to say I can't start up a fake facebook account and do what beastmoze did?? good luck trying to get IP addresses off Facebook that started at an internet cafe...there will be now hundreds if not thousands filming sport/movies or events in this cheapskate but effective way...
They just don't have the confidence to create a streaming service because once Parker heads offshore they have nobody else coming through in their stable.

That really is bugging me with Duco. They need to and from the money invested by the ppv buying public have a certain responsibility to showcase talents coming through.

Fighters like Hemi, Junior Fa and Willis Meehan (obviously more in the lighter weights which I don't follow).

Their business model seems to me to be thinking short term. Wishing for that big London cash dump.
Lonergan speaks:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/80265218/joseph-parker-fight-livestreamer-describes-himself-as-modern-day-robin-hood
Would like Izu and Horn on the card in some top notch fights also. Also like the three you mentioned.