Parker/Takam, viewing and predictions.
(05-21-2016, 11:49 AM)diehard Wrote: Warriors early, and then the fight.  I'm Fizzing too!!!

...and this at Eastside:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/parker-v-takam-a-storm-cloud-gathers-over-a-young-prospect/56272

You getting on the beers early?
I'm picking Parker by "skip-punch" ko to the top of Takam's head (similar to Bowie Tupou) in round 4 as Takam gets sick of eating jabs and tries to come in a bit lower
Man - i can't wait...
Takam is not a swarming, pressure fighter like has been said. He's more of an aggressive, combo puncher who likes to go to the body. He throws punches in bunches. He'll do it all nite unless Parker finds a way to hurt and stop his aggressiveness. We'll see if he can. With Takam throwing so many punches, if I were Parker, I wouldn't want to see it go to the judges.
(05-21-2016, 02:46 PM)gothenaki Wrote: I'm picking Parker by "skip-punch" ko to the top of Takam's head (similar to Bowie Tupou) in round 4 as Takam gets sick of eating jabs and tries to come in a bit lower
Man - i can't wait...

(05-03-2016, 06:11 PM)diehard Wrote: Sham, if Parker KO's Takam, will you say that he's legit?  No skip punch allowed.

LOL
Parker for the KO late stoppage 8-12 rounds...Stamina and constant pressure from Parker will frustrate Takam.
Die, there's a fair bit of rubbish talked on here by guys that hAve hardly studied th fight game let alone parkers opponent. It appears to me this is a fight to define where Jo goes from here. If Jo can win tonight which I think he can, then he becomes a contender, but in my mind it's all up hill for him from there. Let's see what happens. Takam could bring the upset..
Come on Shamrock... place a prediction.
All true, Sham. Check the Parker thread to get Mike Angove's summary. Very interesting breakdown.
Yep, read that too die. Mike does have to be prudent, after all, it is his bread and butter.
I'm beginning to think it'll be a left hand of Parkers doing the damage, before the right finishes him. Takam on his previous major bouts drops his right hand noticeably everytime he throws his left (which is his often used go-to punch as he moves in, working the body).