Parker/Takam, viewing and predictions.
I would of had at least 6 pints, Tottenham's hard viewing.
painful night all round...
(05-20-2016, 08:32 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Nakifan, I see you've put middle rounds stoppage for Parker. Any round in particular? Would be good to see who got closest.

I'm picking Round 5. 
If I remember rightly we won 4-1 so not as painful as usual. It was actually Leeds I ran in, I just stayed in Halifax as I've got a mate there. I remember it snowed on the journey up there and pissed down during the run so was terrible conditions. It'll be interesting to hear if anybody else is in the boozer to watch the fight and what they make of baby Joseph. Somehow I think you might be drinking alone though.
(05-20-2016, 10:09 PM)NakiFan Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 08:32 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Nakifan, I see you've put middle rounds stoppage for Parker. Any round in particular? Would be good to see who got closest.

I'm picking Round 5. 

Locked in for round 5 then :-)
(05-20-2016, 10:12 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: If I remember rightly we won 4-1 so not as painful as usual. It was actually Leeds I ran in, I just stayed in Halifax as I've got a mate there. I remember it snowed on the journey up there and pissed down during the run so was terrible conditions. It'll be interesting to hear if anybody else is in the boozer to watch the fight and what they make of baby Joseph. Somehow I think you might be drinking alone though.

guessing you're right
I am literally just Fizzing for this Fight tommorow night I am so Excited it's going to be Absolutely Fantastic
First thing I thought of this morning haha, its great boxing is in the spotlight.
Warriors early, and then the fight.  I'm Fizzing too!!!

...and this at Eastside:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/parker-v-takam-a-storm-cloud-gathers-over-a-young-prospect/56272
I have a couple of mates going into New Plymouth to watch, then coming back to mine for the big fight.

When you think the main event will start? 10.30pm-11pm?