Parker/Takam, viewing and predictions.
Weigh-in video and more:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/80208348/carlos-takam-pips-joseph-parker-on-the-scales-at-impressive-weighin
If fight was in a neutral location then 3/1 is too wide but being in south Auckland its almost not wide enough.

I simply cannot see duco and parker leaving the venue on the losing side.
You are making it sound like it being held in Russia...
Nakifan, I see you've put middle rounds stoppage for Parker. Any round in particular? Would be good to see who got closest.
I'm going for 9th round KO by Parker.
(05-20-2016, 06:23 PM)diehard Wrote: All fights are 50/50 in that one guy will win, and another lose.  It's binary.

I do think it's fair to say that the bookies are correct in saying JP is the favourite, but I don't think by as much as the betting odds are.  Believe it's something like 3-1.  No way.

You could say that about all sports then, if the All Blacks are playing USA of course one team needs to win but we all know who the favourite would be. Just like the fights. Parker may be the favourite due to age, technique, power, speed but Takam has experience, a decent proven chin, has decent power and has an awkward style in itself. I think it's much closer than the TAB had/ have it and other overseas sites have it almost even.
Yeah, I would give Parker a slight favourite, but that's all.

I was joking. Not only all sports are binary, but every decision is binary. Either it works or it doesn't. Except with Sham. His wife is ALWAYS right.
Showing from 11am on Sky Sports here in UK. Probably head to my local here in Pimlico for brunch:

http://www.publove.co.uk/white-ferry-victoria

Believe it or not, haven't yet had time to check out Takam's fights. Will do that later today ...
I ran in Halifax, up north when I was back last year. It was £3.80 for 2 pints, I caught the bus back to Victoria and went into a pub by the train station as Tottenham-West Ham was just kicking off, I remember it was £4.60 for a pint. I nearly cried.
yeah its expensive alright. Prob more like £5 mostly. Given you were running a marathon every other day, at least you didn't have to buy 6 pints... Wink