Parker v Takam Undercard
Look how much they are up to already. https://touch.trademe.co.nz/search/search_string=boxing%20tickets+category=0
Joe Blackbourn v.s Jordan Tai for NZNBF super middleweight title and Daniel Tai against the American Samoan that dropped Hemi. A couple of nice additions to the bill.
Thanks craigyid14, that is really good news.
Because we don't have any elite world fighters here to be on an undercard we need good fights otherwise NZ will look like a bunch of hicks at the bottom of the world and that will not do any fighters rep any good including Parker
So Butterbean confirms on his Facebook page tonight that he will fight Conrad Lam. I can see Conrad winning this aslong as he doesn't gas out.
Willis Meehan won't be on the card according to Stuart Duncan
(05-10-2016, 07:58 PM)tm7 Wrote: The article about the $1 reserve made it seem like that was it! Surely 5 is bare minimum?

Has Robbie Berridge pulled out of the fight against Joseph Kwadjo ? According to Boxrec Kwadjo vs TBA. I was looking forward to this one as well. 
Damn was looking forward to that fight too. There is nothing on Robbies Facebook fan page about a pull out or anything but will keep an eye out for updates
Man that sux if he has pulled out.
Duco put a thing on Facebook with their fight card yesterday and he was still on it then. It also looked like butter bean was the fight before Parker, I so hope that's not the case!!! He should be the first of the night
THE LINEUP

MAIN EVENT

Joseph Parker (NZ) vs Carlos Takam - 12 x 3 minute rounds

IBF Heavyweight Title Eliminator

Joseph Parker

Age: 24 | Record: W 18 (KO 14), L: 0 | Height: 6’4” / 193cm

Rankings: IBF #4, WBO #1, WBC #6, WBA #11

vs

Carlos Takam

Age: 35 | Record: W: 33 (KO 25), L: 2, D: 1 | Height: 6’2.5” / 189cm

Rankings: IBF #3, WBO #6, WBC #4

UNDERCARD FIGHTS

Alapati A'asa (SAMOA) v Daniel Tai (AKL, NZ)
Bowyn Morgan (CHC, NZ) v Ben Kite (QLD, AUS)
Brown Buttabean (AKL, NZ) v Conrad Lam (AKL, NZ)
Jordan Tai (AKL, NZ) v Joe Blackbourn (WLG, NZ)
ThankYou Mrs Diehard xx