Happy New Year 2024
We have a lot of exciting fighters vying for belts in NZ. And Parker did the business on Wilder and is ready for 2024.
Here's hoping all the posters and viewers on here have a great 2024.
Yip some big fights coming for Kiwis and internationally
Unification HW if it happens
Parker v ?
Pampalone & Mikhailovich to go international
And Mea Motu I hope will get a big overseas fight for $$ to earn and test herself

And me to finally haver some success with my picks and the TAB pay me accordingly
I thought you won some money at the TAB last weekend, bart. I told you who to pick: all long odds. Two of those horses came home, JP and Kajabel. That would have given you a profit. Of course, I always lose when I bet, so yeah, better not to listen to my sound advice.
I bargained on Miller winning
Kabeyal won
Parker.... I only picked him to win via stoppage as the $ was good
(01-01-2024, 07:59 PM)bart Wrote: I bargained on Miller winning
Kabeyal won
Parker.... I only picked him to win via stoppage as the $ was good

I thought I heard you yelling into the tv in the 8th round of the JP/Wilder fight. In saying that, I'm picking Wilder to win by KO in his next fight against whoever(a betting tip from diehard). Hard to make any money if the favourites are giving bad odds if they win. Hopefully, your son did well. Kajabel was a good bet. Good odds. And I was wrong about Wallin. I thought the Wallin that showed up vs Fury would show up. No. Good luck at the TAB in 2024.