Spence/Crawford Fight
Spence-Crawford lead-in stream

A pair of showdowns featuring an unbeaten super middleweight contender and a rising super bantamweight prospect will enter the ring on the Showtime PPV Countdown Show on July 29 leading up to the much-anticipated Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford clash taking place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Undefeated 168-pound contender and Terence Crawford stablemate Steven Nelson (18-0, 15 KOs) will top the lineup as he takes on Rowdy Montgomery (10-4-1, 7 KOs) in a 10-round showdown, plus super bantamweight prospect Jose Salas Reyes (12-0, 9 KOs) competes in a 10-round attraction against former world title challenger Aston Palicte (28-5-1, 23 KOs) opening up the live stream on the Showtime Sports YouTube channel and Showtime Boxing Facebook page.
woohoo a big 50/50 fight between 2 pound-4-pound legitimate champs.
Who you got bart? I can't pick'em. But if my arm were twisted, I'd go with Spence based on power. Can't wait. US is charging $80 for PPV.
Undefeated WBO welterweight world champion Terence “Bud” Crawford held his media workout in Las Vegas on Wednesday as the three-division champion prepares to take on unified WBC, WBA and IBF welterweight world champion Errol “The Truth” Spence Jr. headlining a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, July 29 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Terence Crawford: “This fight means everything. This puts the cherry on top of my career. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time and I can’t wait to get it on.

“We’re here in Las Vegas early to get used to the atmosphere and the heat. Come fight night, we’re gonna be 110% prepared. We’re adjusting well.

“The welterweight division has had a lot of great fights in the past and this will be another one next Saturday. There’s a bright future for the division as well with a lot of great talent coming up. It’s still a hotbed for the sport.

“I’m just here to win the fight. We’re both prizefighters and I don’t worry about any plans he’s making for after this fight. I don’t think about a knockout, I just think about getting the victory and that’s what I’m gonna do next Saturday.

“I think I could beat anybody at any sport. That’s just my nature. I play to win. If I’m gonna challenge you, I’m coming to win and I believe that wholeheartedly. That could be anybody. Even if I’m playing Michael Jordan in one-on-one.

“He thinks he’s gonna bulldoze me and break me, but he’s gonna have to show me. All of that talk is fuel to the fire that’s already burning. He’s gonna have to prove everything that he’s saying come fight night.

“This fight is happening at the right time. All the belts are on the line, so there’s even more to fight for. What better way to have this fight than to have it for the undisputed welterweight title?”

Brian “Bo Mac” Mcintyre (Crawford’s Trainer): “This is the fight to shut the haters and non-believers up. It’s the icing on the cake for one hell of a career. You have to be dialed-in when you’re going up against a fighter like Errol Spence Jr., with a trainer like Derrick James. We want to keep the outcome in our hands by putting on a dominant performance.

“It’s not just another day at the office, but this is something that we live, eat, sleep, think. That’s how we got to this point. We know what it takes and we’re right back at it.

“This is one of the best fights to be made this century, with both guys being undefeated and with everything Terence accomplished. It means a lot and I’m expecting a lot of fireworks.

“Don’t miss this pay-per-view. As long as Errol Spence Jr. brings his ‘A-game’, you’re gonna see one of the best performances ever out of Terence Crawford. I pray that we get the best Errol Spence Jr., because there’s a better Terence Crawford to be seen.”
Too close to pick but I do like Crawford due to his unflappable demeanor. He just soaks up pressure and rises. Big challenge ahead for both.
Spence: I’m not worried about being the underdog

Undefeated WBC, WBA and IBF welterweight world champion Errol “The Truth” Spence Jr. showed off his skills at a media workout in Las Vegas on Thursday as he nears his much anticipated PPV showdown against WBO welterweight world champion Terence “Bud” Crawford on July 29 at the T-Mobile Arena.

Errol Spence Jr: “I’m not worried about being the underdog (Crawford is a -150 favorite). People can say what they say and have their opinions. I just have to go prove them wrong…I’ve been fighting the best for a long time. When you see all the legends of the sport, they fought each other and made historic fights. That’s what I want to do. Terence is one of the best fighters in the world and I’m one of the best fighters in the world, so we had to make this happen…I don’t know how much the size will factor into the fight until we get into the ring. They say he’s a strong guy and we’ll see next week.”

Derrick James, Spence’s Trainer: “We’ve been training and sparring a lot since Errol last fought, so it’s not like he hasn’t been in the ring. He’ll just have to adjust to Terence’s timing in the fight. It might take a couple of rounds, but once he figures it out, he can do everything he has to do…the perfect performance is a victory. I don’t care how he gets it, it’s just that he gets it. That’s what we’re working for.”
https://www.boxing247.com/press-boxing/deal-signed-spence-vs-crawford-official-for-july-29-on-showtime-ppv/263432
Crawford still slightly favored

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford remains a slight favorite to defeat WBA/WBC/IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. in their PPV super fight on Saturday night in Las Vegas.

Errol Spence Jr. vs Terence Crawford
Errol Spence Jr +125 (5/4)
Terence Crawford -145 (20/29)

Will the Fight go the Scheduled Distance?
Yes -190 (10/19)
No +155 (31/20)

Method of Victory
Terence Crawford by Decision or Technical Decision 17/10 (+170)
Terence Crawford by KO, TKO or DQ 5/2 (+250)
Errol Spence Jr. by Decision or Technical Decision 5/2 (+250)
Errol Spence Jr. by KO, TKO or DQ 9/2 (+450)
Draw or Technical Draw 12/1 (+1200)

Odds courtesy of BetOnline (http://www.BetOnline.ag)
https://fightnews.com/spence-crawford-final-press-conference/150800
Spence-Crawford Notes

Referee: Harvey Dock
Judges: Tim Cheatham, David Sutherland, Steve Weisfeld
Showtime PPV Price: $84.99
MGM Grand Garden Arena Closed Circuit Price: $150.85 for one
Crawford won a coin flip and will have his choice of either walking in last and being introduced first or walking in first and being introduced last.
Las Vegas temperature on Saturday: 110°