Beterbiev/Yarde. Sunday
Thanx bart. Love watching Beterbiev fight. There are some good fighters at light heavyweight.

Beterbiev stops Yarde in firefight

In a war, WBC, WBO and IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev (19-0, 19 KOs), boxing’s only world champion with a 100% knockout ratio, stopped Anthony “The Beast from the East” Yarde (23-3, 22 KOs) in round eight on Saturday night in London’s OVO Arena. Yarde got off to a good start but also expended a lot of energy. By round three, Beterbiev started landing big shots. Both traded bombs in round four with Beterbiev getting the better of it. More two-way action in round five. Yarde landed a big right hand, then Beterbiev connected with a series of punches at the end of the round. By round six, both fighters were cut. The blood seemed to inspire Yarde. Fierce action in round seven. Beterbiev dropped Yarde with a right hand in round eight. Yarde was hurt. The bout resumed briefly and was then stopped. Time was 2:01. The 38-year-old Beterbiev continues his reign of terror in the 175lb division.
Beterbiev targets unification with Bivol

“Every fight is different. It’s a different preparation. And the fighter is different, too,” said WBC/WBO/IBF unified light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev (19-0, 19 KOs) after stopping Anthony Yarde (23-3, 22 KOs) on Saturday night in London. “I can’t say I did a very bad fight. But if I could do it again, I’d do it better. But I feel good. To be honest, I prepared for the all the punches he did. That’s why I could come back. It’s because we expected those punches.

“Everyone can punch hard at this level. And Anthony did, too. But he’s young. I turned into a professional when I was 28. He has time. I hope he does well in the future. I want [Dmitry] Bivol. Right now, it’s everything. In that fight, we’ll have four belts. It’s really good fight, I think.”
Yarde was boxing so well but every time he looked to have Beterbiev hurt Beterbiev responded like a champ.
Feel for Yarde not much he could have done better and glad his corner stepped in - may have looked premature to throw the towel but he was about to get hurt and unable to protect himself.
I remember another fight several years ago where Beterbiev got knocked down (in the 3rd I think, can't remember the opponent, and he got back up and knocked the guy out. His fights are always exciting. Beterbiev/Bivol would be exciting also.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/artur-beterbiev-cut-caused-by-yardes-head-says-cutman-anber/257428