Parker/Masse. Sunday. TV3. Free
Parker is in the ring now.

Ring announcements going on, fight to start in a minute or so.
yesss i can watch it
I was hoping you were keeping an eye on it Bart!

Controlled first round from Parker. I'm glad he wasn't desperately throwing from the opening bell.
This ref needs a talk show. He has a lot to say.
Frustrating fight...
I think in general it was a good fight. This is the most controlled Parker I have seen in YEARS. Usually he goes into these fights desperate to get a knockout and is made to look stupid. Massey has worked VERY hard to lose this fight.
Parker wins on points. Cards had it 97-92 which was generous to Massey. Massey had a point deducted for headlocks at some stage.
Agree not as sloppy as conjau fury or fa fights but jp is better when fighting a come forward guy.
I don't know bart, JJ was a come forward fighter.  So JP can't knock down or out a cruiser?  Yes, he was measured in this fight, but he needs to throw combos until he hurts him.
Ex-WBO champ Parker defeats Massey

It wasn’t the annihilation he promised, but former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (31-3, 21 KOs) scored a workmanlike ten round unanimous decision over Jack “One Smack” Massey (20-2, 11 KOs) on Saturday night at the AO Arena in Manchester, England. Parker was in command all the way en route to a 96-93, 97-92, 97-93 verdict. Massey was deducted a point in round eight for holding. Parker, 31, gets back on the winning track after a KO loss to Joe Joyce.