Garcia/Tank Davis Sunday
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/hector-garcia-gives-tank-davis-problems-says-shawn-porter/256318
It's not on SKY. Hopefully, we can see it on telly or live stream???
I have my dedicated team of technicians looking into it as we speak
Excellent!
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/gervonta-davis-vs-hector-garcia-infomercial-or-cart-before-horse/256389
Tank looks small. Good undercard!

https://fightnews.com/tank-hl-garcia-make-weight/142633
Tank: Haney knows who the real champ is

Showtime Boxing host Brian Custer sat down with world champion Gervonta “Tank” Davis on his The Last Stand podcast two days before Davis faces unbeaten world champion Héctor Luis García for Davis’ WBA lightweight title tonight headlining a Showtime PPV from Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.

On what he wants people to know about him:

“I’m human. I’m much more of a person than just a boxer. I’m not someone who’s mean or stuck-up 24/7. That’s just me in the ring or making weight. I’m a humble guy. I don’t boast about myself.”

On Ryan Garcia predicting he’ll stop Davis in two rounds:

“Two rounds? That’s crazy. Rolly said the same thing. [Ryan] made a bet with Errol Spence, and he lost that bet. Tell him that again, for sure.”

On Devin Haney’s authenticity as an undisputed champion:

“They gave Devin a belt. He didn’t fight for his belt. When he became undisputed, he waited for Kambosos to win the belts. When Teofimo had the belts (he didn’t fight him). But he has all those belts and people still don’t know him. He knows who the real champ is.”

On facing a difficult opponent in Héctor Luis García before he takes on Ryan Garcia:

“I feel as though it will keep me active so I’m not just sitting around. I feel as though I have a tough fight with Ryan so why not stay active and actually work on mistakes and things like that so I can be sharp for the Ryan fight.”
Bart, if you have any luck with your group of techie's for this fight, let me know. Thanx.
Journeyman Ogundo TKOs Lamont Peterson

40-year-old journeyman super lightweight Michael Ogundo (17-16, 14 KOs) spoiled the comeback of 38-year-old former world champion Lamont Peterson (35-6-1, 17 KOs) with a fourth round TKO. In his first fight since 2019, Peterson was dropped in round four and his corner threw in the towel moments later. The bout took place on the Davis-Garcia off-TV undercard in Washington DC.

Super welterweight prospect Vito Mielnicki Jr. (14-1, 9 KOs) battered Omar Rosales (9-2-1, 5 KOs) four one-sided rounds. Mielnicki dropped Rosales at the end of round three and Rosales’ corner threw in the towel early in round four.

Undefeated super lightweight knockout artist Brandun Lee (27-0, 23 KOs) punished Diego Luque (21-11-2, 10 KOs) until referee Brent Bovell waved it off in round four.

Unbeaten super welterweight Travon Marshall (7-0, 6 KOs) bumrushed Shawn West (7-3-1, 4 KOs) and got a rather quick referee’s stoppage in less than a minute.

Super middleweight Kyrone Davis (17-3-1, 6 KOs) outpointed Cristián Fabián Ríos (23-16-3, 7 KOs) over eight rounds 80-72, 80-72, 79-73.

Other Results:
Keeshawn Williams W6 Gustavo David Vittori (welterweight)
Jalil Hackett TKO1 Joel Guevara (super welterweight)
Mia Ellis TKO1 Karen Dulin (female super featherweight)
Andrade victorious

Two-division world champion Demetrius “Boo Boo” Andrade (32-0, 19 KOs) scored a ten round unanimous decision over Demond Nicholson (26-5-1, 22 KOs) in his first bout at super middleweight. The 34-year-old Boo Boo dropped Nicholson in rounds two and ten en route to a 100-88 3x verdict.