Haney/Kambosos II
Yeah, Nyika looked good. What's with the black finger nail polish and Tarzan uniform? I'm getting old...

Great fight by the "Headache." Clearly out-classed but gave it his all.
Hey bart, did you get your couch and feed? Not to be outdone, I got pancakes for lunch.
yes bacon and eggs mate still here lol had quick walk but more to watch
(10-16-2022, 01:50 PM)diehard Wrote: Pre-mature stoppage but Hemi looked terrible.  No defense.  Did he not train for this fight?  Came in joking and smiling.  What's wrong with him?  He got his ass kicked by a club fighter.  Thought he wanted to be world ranked...he was close to getting knocked out.

Over Confident??
Or has Hemi hit his ceiling? Def not going further on that effort
Hemi just wasn't right. Conditioning and skill set sucked. The other guy even thru better angles punches.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/boxing-kiwi-boxer-david-nyika-delivers-knockout-win/O7E7OPME3TXTKQLCCVFHLL5KNQ/
well hats off to both kambosos is tough Haney just better
I agree. Great fight. Kambosos kinda reminds me of Ricky Hatton with his swarming attack. Kiwi's had two wins, two losses. Great women's fight.
bit of a car crash end of the ladies fight
I didn't realise that Johnson was a kiwi and a world champ. Woulda been nice to give her some love in the media leading up to the fight. Lotta heart to fight thru all that blood and win. I was gonna skip that one until she started bleeding. I must be a sadist.