Chisora/Pulev. Sunday. SKY. Free.
Chisora defeats Pulev by split decision

In an exciting clash between former heavyweight contenders, hometown hero Derek Chisora (33-12, 23 KOs) scored a twelve round split decision over Kubrat Pulev (29-3, 14 KOs) to claim the WBA international title on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London. Chisora came out with an aggressive body attack while Pulev operated from outside with combinations. Chisora had a big round seven and Pulev went back to the corner with blood streaming from a cut over his left eye. Pulev staggered Chisora in round eight, but DelBoy, always the most dangerous when he’s hurt, somehow fired back. Toe-to-toe action in round nine with both landing big shots. Pulev outworked Chisora in round eleven, but Chisora landed the most eye-catching shots in round twelve. Scores were 116-112 Pulev, 116-112, 116-114 Chisora. Chisora reversed a three-fight losing streak and avenged a split decision loss to Pulev six years ago.
Fight coulda gone either way. I think Chisora's body work pulled him through. He moved his head well too. Man, if he just had some speed to go with his punches.
Could have gone either way - I would have thought Pulev the cleaner work should have taken it - he hurt Del and Del although threw nice to the body his head shots were hail mary at best.
Still he deserved a decision to go his way at some point
Calling out wilder- if eddie feeds him to wilder he has no car for Del
Fight Pulev again thats his level
That would be Wilder's biggest payday, but Chisora would get KO'd early.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/eddie-hearn-reacts-to-chisora-calling-out-deontay-wilder/236909
Had it a draw myself. Any result was a fair result imo.
I hope the Wilder call out is just for promotion ...Wilder could seriously injure a plodder like Del
(07-10-2022, 10:12 PM)bart Wrote: I hope the Wilder call out is just for promotion ...Wilder could seriously injure a plodder like Del

It wouldn't be pretty that's for sure.
I didn't score round by round and wouldn't have argued with either winner.

Pulev is a frustrating guy because you can see the class there but he's lazy and aways seems to just give 80%
Should have won on this punch alone:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/what-next-for-dereck-chisora-wilder/237027