Huni/Goodall. Tonite. SKY. Free
I love the skills of Huni but he def needs the threat of a hard punch
Same was said of Tyson Fury early doors though
(06-16-2022, 07:46 PM)diehard Wrote: Just finished watching the fight.  Huni fought a tough Aussie.  Didn't know that KB was the trainer.  Was shocked when I saw him.  Anyway, I thought Huni was quick and accurate, but his power is so-so.  Goodall was there for the taking.  Admittedly, this is Huni's sixth fight, but I think he'll struggle if he steps up.

Andrei looked the goods.  Zepada? is the fight for him.  Would potentially be a main event in OZ.

Michael Zerafa would be too much for Mikhailovich at thist stage imo.
(06-17-2022, 03:04 AM)African Monkey Wrote:
(06-16-2022, 07:46 PM)diehard Wrote: Just finished watching the fight.  Huni fought a tough Aussie.  Didn't know that KB was the trainer.  Was shocked when I saw him.  Anyway, I thought Huni was quick and accurate, but his power is so-so.  Goodall was there for the taking.  Admittedly, this is Huni's sixth fight, but I think he'll struggle if he steps up.

Andrei looked the goods.  Zepada? is the fight for him.  Would potentially be a main event in OZ.

Agreed. But what an opportunity against a guy ranked in the top ten. Anything can happen with that Russian hammer.
(06-17-2022, 10:25 AM)diehard Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 03:04 AM)African Monkey Wrote:

Agreed.  But what an opportunity against a guy ranked in the top ten.  Anything can happen with that Russian hammer.

I'll give him one thing, he's very active even if his opposition isn't the strongest.