3 20.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Takam vs Parker Prediction
What ya rekon?
I see a late Takam stoppage- the relentless pressure wears parker down whose on power shots have worringly little effect on the big man- a guy who took povetkins best for 10rounds.
If it's in NZ I'm picking a JP soft TKO...
I reckon a Joseph Parker stoppage, mid to late rounds.
I predicted a Takam KO earlier. I'll stick with that. I don't believe JP will be able to keep Takam out.

Hope I'm wrong
Parker by a controversial decision
Parker to Stop Takam late after being dropped in the early rounds.
Parker 9th round TKO
I am going with Takam, he is mobile enough to get under parkers shots and land his overhand right enough to either win a points decision or a cuts stoppage late on. I just think it's too much of a stepup for Parker, Takam is a serious fighter levels above anyone joe has been in with and I don't see how you go from that performance against Bergman to knocking out Carlos Takam

I think there is a high probability of "shenanigans" if the fight is in nz though.
I'm picking Parker by KO/TKO.

I think this will be his defining moment announcing that he is a legitimate threat in the HW division. He is currently sparring with Ruiz, Stiverne and Sherman Williams which will provide him excellent buildup to the May fight. I just think we will see a calculated Parker in this bout, not rushing in, but unloading when and only when the opportunity presents itself.

Fingers crossed.
Very interesting that similar percentages are predicting what we are on here. 70% in favour to Parker.

http://www.boxingforum24.com/showthread.php?t=560028