Whatever happened to
Got any candidates?
Joey Wilson. He looked real good drawing with Solomon Haumono over two years ago (I think he deserved the win). And not heard of since.
Samoan Warren Fuiava is another, 15-0 in just 30 odd months including a stoppage of Aussie rated Daniel Baff and now nothing for close to 3 years.
I was asking earlier about Soi, but now he's in the Super 8. 

What about Steve Heremaia, I heard he might be making a comeback???
I remember reading an article from a Samoan online newspaper of a pro fight Soi had with former Samoan amateur star Hugo Fata Kelepi, who was on debut in Apia 27 august 2013. After 4 rounds Kelepi was initially declared the winner on the judges scores but on count back two of the judges had it drawn. So at best Soi's record should read 22-0-1. It seems it never made it to boxrec.
(11-21-2014, 08:20 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I remember reading an article from a Samoan online newspaper of a pro fight Soi had with former Samoan amateur star Hugo Fata Kelepi, who was on debut in Apia 27 august 2013. After 4 rounds Kelepi was initially declared the winner on the judges scores but on count back two of the judges had it drawn. So at best Soi's record should read 22-0-1. It seems it never made it to boxrec.

I remember watching him stop Winston Helu in Kelston a few years back and thinking he could go places.The inactivity didn't do him any favours.
I believe John McRae or someone associated with Super 8 that Soi was over 20kg overweight leading up to the tourney.  AND, he had to fight his second and third fights with little rest, unlike Pitt.
Soi lost against Bryant, should not have been in the final
Chris Arreola?? His last fight was a loss to Stiverne May 2014. Heard nothing since.
Arreola is looking to fight Antone Tarver, I read he's fighting later this month/early Feb against an opponent yet to be named.