Heavyweight Division
If so, I missed the "agreed to a fight in julyish" bit..
Darn... So much for my conspiracy theory then... Wink
Feb fights (as pinched from another forum)

February fights.

12.Amr Habesh/Ahmed Saed for vacant Egyptian heavyweight title

12.LaRon Mitchell/Juan Manuel Dominguez Silva

13.Donnie Palmer/TBA

14.Fabio Maldonado(http://boxrec.com/boxer/171565)/TBA

18.Sergey Kuzmin/Rodney Hernandez

20.Krzysztof Zimnoch/Mike Mollo for the vacant Republic of Poland International heavyweight title

20.Chazz Witherspoon/TBA

21.Ruslan Faifer/TBA

27.Gerald Washington/Oscar Rivas
As I said its not my favourite division but posters on here seem obsessed by it and fair enough, but the Egyptian heavyweight title???? Come on.... At least put up Junior Fa's debut against Richard Tutaki, Fa beat everyone's hero Parker 3 times in the Ams.
Sorry craigy I didn't know about that, but you are more than welcome putting up fights that are upcoming. Regardless of the division. I only follow heavyweights, because in my mind that division is boxing. Without heavyweights, boxing might as well die a slow death.

my honest opinion. that's all.

Junior Fa: http://boxrec.com/boxer/742693
I don't think boxing would die without the heavys, you only have to see the revenue pacman/mayweather created for that. Heavyweight boxing has been shit for years, ever since Lennox Lewis retired. Klitskco althoughdominant was very dull to watch and a lot of his defences were against weak (I know you can only beat what's in front of you) and unfit guys. That's the problem with the heavies, too much weight and they gas and too much muscle and they gas. Far too many heavyweight fights turn into cuddlefests. I hope Joshua and Parker can turn the division round. What the division really needs is another Tyson (not the Fury version).
Don't know about all that, but bottom line, I like the heavys. And some top lower division fights. GGG, Kovalev, Pacman, Horn, and a few others.
I think the best division in terms of calibre of fighters and quality matchups has to be Welterweight, but I'm loving the heavies at the moment as it's so up in the air with the changing of the guard. Plus there's always that one punch power that no other division can match.
You can make an argument against any division that its weak and the calibre of fighters isn't there if you have an agenda.

e.g Welterweight is full of natural lightweights and jnr welterweights, most would get stomped and none would beat the likes of Andrade, Charlo bro's and Lara one division up.

If heavyweight is so bereft of talent why don't we start it at 147 lol and see these welterweights fight Fury, i'd love to see that

Cruiserweight is a division that has a lot of talent arguably the most stacked division, but not many are trying their luck at heavy where the money is much better.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-3442788/Anthony-Joshua-verge-facing-IBF-champion-Charles-Martin-Eddie-Hearn-admits-talks-bout-advanced-stage.html

Looks like we will have to wait for next week to see if AJ is fighting for the title

I wonder what happens if the fight does go ahead will Joe get offered the Takam eliminator once Teper finally gets banned?