Heavyweight Division
Good to see you again KungFuJoe! Where have you been...

Miller is WBA #2 and WBO #4. Undefeated. I think he'll give AJ trouble until he gets KO'd.
(02-02-2019, 04:48 PM)KungFuJoe Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 03:24 PM)diehard Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 02:24 PM)bart Wrote: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/02/anthony-joshua-and-jarrell-big-baby-miller-have-agreed-to-terms-for-june-1-or-2-fight/

I like this match up.  I think Miller is a top 5 heavyweight.  Let's see what he's got...

Lol.Miller is barely top 10 let alone top 5.
Yeah it's weird. Who's his best win? Wach or Duhaupas? Lol
(02-02-2019, 06:34 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 04:48 PM)KungFuJoe Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 03:24 PM)diehard Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 02:24 PM)bart Wrote: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/02/anthony-joshua-and-jarrell-big-baby-miller-have-agreed-to-terms-for-june-1-or-2-fight/

I like this match up.  I think Miller is a top 5 heavyweight.  Let's see what he's got...

Lol.Miller is barely top 10 let alone top 5.
Yeah it's weird. Who's his best win? Wach or Duhaupas? Lol

Lots of guys have gotten shots at the title for a lot less than that. Personally, I'd like to see what Miller is made of against a top level opponent in AJ. Certainly has the size, and runs his mouth...
I think he is manufactured personally , fits the bill big black with a big mouth from New York. Make AJ look fantastic KO'ing him infront of US crowd just as EH planned.
Would be cool if he ruined the script by stunning AJ but chances are low
JP would beat Miller
BTW when I said black I didn't mean that to sound racist - I mean he fits the bill as a US loud mouth boxer etc etc. I may not have had to explain that to u guys as members only pretty intelligent fullas but I have been drinking all day in the sun ..... The south Island Rocks! from a former jAFFA.
I checked with the racial integrity committee and they said that you fall within the limits of what is acceptable. No worries. I want to thank the committee for helping to make this website racially ok.
LOL thanks Die , should not post when drunk...
FABIO WARDLEY entered the ring with manager Dillian Whyte and will try to make short work of Morgan Dessaux.

The giant Ipswich star has not amateur background but has sparred Tyson Fury, Whyte and Oleksandr Usyk.

A RIGHT uppercut from Wardley destroys Dessaux who falls to the floor. When the Frenchman gets up he appears to have a broken nose.

Whyte seems to have picked a winner here with the 6ft 4in former recruitment consultant packing a serious punch.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/785893

Not saying he's a top contender but he could be in some fun fights
ANTHONY JOSHUA is heading to New York to fight Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller in June.

Dillian Whyte, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder all rejected his and Eddie Hearn's offers.

Whyte will instead fight at the O2 on April 20 against Luis Ortiz, Alexander Povetkin or Dominic Breazeale.

I'm keen on all three options for Whyte!
I also saw in an Eddie Hearn interview where he was talking about having a few heavyweight fights on that April card to stack it up as a decent PPV. Parker needs to get back to work pronto instead of taking selfies with celebs all over the show