AJ vs Molina
Good over hand right. With alot of guts. Watch the Arreola fight I feel he was doing really well but got caught and couldn't recover.
(11-05-2016, 08:08 PM)bopman Wrote: Good over hand right. With alot of guts. Watch the Arreola fight I feel he was doing really well but got caught and couldn't recover.

He landed one punch which stunned Aerrola slightly, then when all out to KO him. Aerrola waited then smashed him back, lights went out.
AJ should walk through Molina, Molina is giving away power, height and isn't quick enough to avoid the pressure with footwork.

I don't see this going more than 3. 
I'm more interested in Whyte v Chisora than this mismatch.

Joshua in 3
Whyte/Chisora has the potential to be an absolute stinker, but I agree with you AJ/Molina is a total mismatch.
Whyte-chisota is terrible

What we want us izu vs a 400th ranked belarussian
Yes I agree with both of you in terms of it being a potential stinker, but at least we have 2 evenly matched opponents which is something we don't see everyday especially in the heavyweight division, and they're bound to create a few fireworks leading up to the fight even if some of it may be staged.
(11-06-2016, 12:37 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Whyte-chisota is terrible

What we want us izu vs a 400th ranked belarussian

400th ranked belarussian with a great record - fixed. This is the most important thing for Duco.
Molina vs Arreola:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOkGyNabScs

Molina vs Wilder highlights:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iV9Thb0VCA

Molina way too easy to hit.  This will be easy work for AJ unless he gets a lucky punch in. 
Ruiz much better than Molina.
Remember JP/Ruiz is for a world title and Molina and AJ only a keep busy fight, you can't compare them in the same light
(11-06-2016, 01:19 PM)shamrock Wrote: Remember JP/Ruiz is for a world title and Molina and AJ only a keep busy fight, you can't compare them in the same light

Is the IBF title not on the line for this fight?