Fury/Usyk. Feb. 17th
https://www.boxingscene.com/compubox-sta...ry--183645
Usyk might have broken his jaw.
(05-19-2024, 02:53 PM)jamieson1 Wrote: Usyk might have broken his jaw.

Are you saying Usyks jaw might be broken, or that Usyk might have broken Furys jaw?
(05-19-2024, 03:14 PM)Steven Wrote:

Are you saying Usyks jaw might be broken, or that Usyk might have broken Furys jaw?

Sorry, Usyk didn't attend the post fight press conference because he was going to the hospital for a suspected broken jaw.
(05-19-2024, 03:21 PM)jamieson1 Wrote:
(05-19-2024, 03:14 PM)Steven Wrote:

Sorry, Usyk didn't attend the post fight press conference because he was going to the hospital for a suspected broken jaw.

Ahhh, thanks for the info. Both guys were landing heavy shots. Hopefully all recover well.
Congratulations Usyk hes done well to become undisputed heavyweight champ.
Looks like furys legs and chin which has always been suspect is now pretty much gone thanks to wilder taking something away.
Maybe Fury bypasses rematch and fights AJ for all the money in SA as it'll take Usyk awhile to recover from a fractured jaw.
i think he may Die
Fury may feel he can't beat Usyk and may lose worse next time
Aim for the stiff bodybuilder who his tricks may still work on
I thought it was a pretty even fight until the 9th. I think Fury can beat him in a rematch. Will he? Probably not, but I don't think the odds will be too bad. Usyk definately the favourite.
I think Usyk should retire. There is nothing else for him to achieve in the sport. He's never been about the money, always legacy. It's why he took the 70/ 30 split. Fury, if he doesn't implode will probably look for the money fight with Joshua.