Did Duco cash out with Joseph...
(08-01-2018, 09:45 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 07:18 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I thought he would beat Whyte comfortably, he made over a million NZD for it (put into perspective thats more than any all black will get this year) and had he won there were two sanctioning body regional belts which = rankings

I slate Duco a lot but they actually did well to get him back on that stage so fast, I was expecting the likes of Daniel Martz and co at Manukau  again for a while.

The performance really has to be on Parkers shoulders, his team did well for him
Yes the do with the limited resource behind them. He'll continue making big money as well by taking fights like this.

The fight was 4 months after AJ . It was a 7 week camp so the big question should be what shape was he in when he went into camp. If not great shape Duco should have delayed the comeback. I think if you take 2 months off you need a lot longer to get in shape. In saying this a fighter should only take 2 weeks off after a fight unless is hurt. It’s a job at end of day and a normal job only gets 4 weeks off a year. I’d say potentially bad management decision . Or bad coms from joe about the shape he was in. 7 weeks for 12 rounds ain’t enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Duco cash out with Joseph... - markk - 08-02-2018, 10:51 AM