Parker/Chisora
Chisora going Old School:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dereck-chisora-the-latest-heavyweight-to-bring-in-a-new-trainer-adds-buddy-mcgirt-to-his-team/174376
I was hoping this fight was going to be on DAZN in NZ but ive just seen an ad for it on Spark sport and its PPV $39.99.....(thats the early bird price)
(03-31-2021, 10:19 AM)Beefstew Wrote: I was hoping this fight was going to be on DAZN in NZ but ive just seen an ad for it on Spark sport and its PPV $39.99.....(thats the early bird price)

Nah, DAZN doesn't work in NZ for NZ fights. Mr Higgins, and Parker, need that $40 from you. I think craig says the same thing happens in the UK with DAZN.
Hearn: Parker-Chisora Winner Could Fight Whoever Wins Usyk-Joyce For WBO Title
BY KEITH IDEC
Published Fri Apr 02, 2021, 09:24 AM EDT

Eddie Hearn doesn’t simply see Joseph Parker-Dereck Chisora as an entertaining heavyweight fight that needed to be rescheduled.

The British promoter suspects that the winner of their 12-round match May 1 will be well-positioned to fight for the WBO championship in the foreseeable future.

“If you look at the WBO’s rankings, Joseph Parker’s right there,” Hearn told Sky Sports. “You know, the winner of that fight, I believe, will move to number two in the WBO. And if the WBO title becomes vacated, the winner will go on and fight the winner of Usyk against Joe Joyce for the world title. So, a lot in play for those guys.”

New Zealand’s Parker (28-2, 21 KOs), who lost the WBO belt to Anthony Joshua nearly three years ago, is ranked third by the WBO. London’s Chisora (32-10, 23 KOs) is the WBO’s 15th-ranked challenger for Joshua’s championship.

The WBO has already ordered a bout between its number one contender, Ukraine’s Oleksandr Usyk (18-0, 13 KOs), and second-ranked Brit Joe Joyce (12-0, 11 KOs) for its interim title.

The winner of the Joshua-Tyson Fury fight, assuming it happens later this year, would be obligated to face the Usyk-Joyce winner. Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) and Joshua (24-1, 22 KOs) are expected to fight for Fury’s WBC crown and Joshua’s IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO championships.

If the Joshua-Fury winner decided to vacate the WBO belt, the Usyk-Joyce victor probably would then be required to face whoever emerges victorious in the Parker-Chisora contest.

“For Chisora, it is absolutely last chance saloon,” Hearn said. “You know, [Chisora] has just put in the most incredible performances, hasn’t he, against Dillian Whyte, against Carlos Takam, against Usyk out last time in a great fight. And him against Parker, the styles are gonna mix beautifully. And big rewards for the winner.”

Parker, 29, and Chisora, 37, were first scheduled to square off in October 2019 at O2 Arena in London. A spider bite prohibited Parker from training properly and he was forced to withdraw from his fight with Chisora, who knocked out Parker’s replacement, England’s David Price (25-7, 20 KOs), in the fourth round.

Now they’ll headline a Sky Sports Box Office pay-per-view event May 1 at a site to be announced.

That card also will feature Katie Taylor, the undisputed women’s lightweight champ. Ireland’s Taylor (17-0, 6 KOs) is set to defend her IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO crowns against England’s Natasha Jonas (9-1-1, 7 KOs).
Saturday 1, May 2021
London, United Kingdom
media United Kingdom SKY Box Office

heavy Dereck Chisora 32 10 0
S
Joseph Parker 28 2 0

light heavy Dmitry Bivol 17 0 0
S
Craig Richards 16 1 1
World Boxing Association Super World Light Heavy Title

light Katie Taylor 17 0 0
S
Natasha Jonas 9 1 1
World Boxing Council World Female Light Title
World Boxing Association World Female Light Title
International Boxing Federation World Female Light Title
World Boxing Organisation World Female Light Title

middle Chris Eubank Jr 29 2 0
S
Marcus Morrison 23 3 0

super feather Campbell Hatton 1 0 0
S
TBA
https://youtu.be/0mlNKYC2PA8
Thanks for this link, bart. Looking forward to looking at it after Easter lunch, in a few minutes...I hope you are enjoying Easter weekend!
Hot weather down here die and I managed to eat mine and my kids eggs..another successful Easter lol
Ate the kids eggs! Damn.
Lol they are not big on chocolate I on the other hand love it.