Fury/Usyk. Feb. 17th
I think this weight loss may be detrimental to Fury, taking away his main advantage to lean on and smoother Usyk.
If he wants to be mobile moving and boxing Usyk can out do him.
Still 50/50 fight and im looking forward to it.
Big John should be arrested now for coward butting a small teenage looking dude then trying to run away...he is a disgrace and maybe a distraction plant ????
Great to finally have an undisputed heavyweight fight,
John is such a disgrace though just an idiot.
I'm hoping Fury wins it is 50/50 but if he can apply that klitschko boxing style mixed with that Wilder 2 Kronk style he may get the win.
But I wouldn't be totally surprised if Usyk wins either as his pedigree is brilliant.
Fury-Usyk odds tighten up

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury versus WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk has turned into a pick’em fight in their undisputed heavyweight title showdown this Saturday on PPV from the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The “Gypsy King” and Usyk are both currently -110. Fury opened as a -135 favorite.

In another big fight on Saturday, three-division champion Emanuel Navarrete is a 6:1 favorite to defeat Denis Berinchyk to claim the vacant WBO lightweight title on ESPN from the Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California.
(05-14-2024, 09:46 PM)Dodge Wrote: Great to finally have an undisputed heavyweight fight,
John is such a disgrace though just an idiot.
I'm hoping Fury wins it is 50/50 but if he can apply that klitschko boxing style mixed with that Wilder 2 Kronk style he may get the win.
But I wouldn't be totally surprised if Usyk wins either as his pedigree is brilliant.

Good to see you again, Dodge! Looks like you're on the fence. Take the odds, whoever has them as it's an even fight.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/fu...adh/278088
I agree with everything Bart said & I'm thinking along the same lines as Diehard, that Usyk will either win a UD or late stoppage. Once Usyk flicks that switch around round 8, as he usually does & increases the pace I see this version of Fury struggling. I hope the ref is on top of the holding & leaning that Fury will try to get away with. I won't be surprised if there's a DQ or even a draw.
Fury, Usyk Media Workout Quotes

This is what WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (34-0-1, 24 KOs) and WBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk (21-0, 14 KOs) had to say at Wednesday’s media workout, three days before all the belts will be at stake on PPV from the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Tyson Fury: “I’m on top of the world, baby! Who wouldn’t be enjoying it? I’m in the great Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is the main event. It is the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world…we’re looking forward to putting on a fantastic show for the world to watch.”

Oleksandr Usyk: “I feel good. Each event brings with it a new experience. It’s always a wonderful, great, and new experience for the team. I don’t have a final message for him. I will save it for Saturday.”
Thanks Diehard such a huge fight can't wait it's been so long, I think I will take those short odds.
People seem to be falling off Fury for various reasons but I'm still a fan I reckon he's great for heavyweight boxing good to have a mouthpiece and someone who creates excitement via self promotion etc.
I think Usyk takes this with his speed and movement. But I'd take Fury with odds. Just can't count him out!
really is the battle of 2 skilled boxers
has Fury slowed enough for Usyk to control the fight via footwork and pace
Is Fury just too big and able to lean on -walk through and overpower the smaller Usyk??
I will have answers sunday