Heavyweight Division
Ye Tyson's size is something that gives him a massive advantage over everyone. His footwork with his size makes it a nightmare to fight the man.
Could be interesting

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/ha...vely/91180
Man I think Deontay is one of the most gifted guys out with his power. I feel like in his last 10 fights every fighter he has vs has been technically better than him but he gets the job done. I feel his skill level is that of an amature lol but his KO gift literally makes him one of the most gifted guys I have seen. He doesn't have barely any of the tools as the other top 10 fighters out there but his power, size and confidence pulls his ass through every time. He is knocking guys out with there guard up, some ain't even flush hits and he's putting guys to sleep. For all his flaws we are looking at one gifted man. 
A lighter Andy Ruiz???

Nope

Andy Ruiz defeats Devin Vargas via KO1

Big right hand stops him at 1:38 of 1st round

Nice power, fast hands - still a marshmallow though
Lucas Browne sparring with Dereck Chisora
By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Former WBA heavyweight champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne has received excellent sparring from Derrick Chisora ahead of his showdown against Dillian Whyte at the 02 Arena in London on March 24. ”Dereck is an absolute gentleman and today’s session was a good hard slog. It was exactly what I needed,” Browne said. “We had a good chat about Whyte and what he brings.”

Browne’s trainer Rodney Williams added, “The sparring was excellent and just what was required at this stage of Lucas’s preparation. Chisora is a humble man and we found both him and his trainer Don Charles very welcoming and accommodating. We have another session lined up on Wednesday.”
This fight should start around 3PM NZ time next Sunday. If it's on SKY POP-UP, I'll start a thread next week when it appears.

https://fightnews.com/hbo-picks-whyte-vs...lash/16877
Be worth seeing