Heavyweight Division
Going with Sanchez. Too slick. Yep, a 50/50 fight.
Agit Kabayel: I Hate Trash Talk, We Will See Who Is Next

German heavyweight Agit Kabayel produced a punch perfect performance against Cuba’s Frank Sanchez last night on the undercard of Tyson Fury-Oleksandr Usyk in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Kabayel (25-0, 17 KOs) started quickly to ultimately stop Sanchez (24-1, 17 KOs) in the seventh round with a well placed gut shot, scoring a second consecutive knockout victory in the Middle Eastern Kingdom.

“We trained for this result,” Kabayel told BoxingScene. “You saw my plan, we won the fight and I am happy.”

The Bochum-based 31-year-old had dispatched of towering Russian heavyweight Arslanbek Makhmudov on the Anthony Joshua-Francis Ngannou undercard last December in a bout many thought he was the underdog, many thought the same about his dance with Sanchez. He now finds himself as one the heavyweight division’s most in-form fighters.

“I don’t know why,” Kabayel said in response to being perceived as the underdog in his last two fights. “People must not like me. Every fight I am the underdog. It’s the second time we shocked the world. Who’s next? I’m ready.”

Kabayel has predominantly fought in his native Germany until Riyadh Season’s ambitious unofficial heavyweight round-robin was created.

“When German TV wants to make a big fight, I’ll be ready to fight in Germany.” Kabayel continued. “We will see, I hate trash talk, you know. I come only for the sport. We will see who is next, let’s go. I don’t know who I will fight next.”
It was a dominant performance by Kabayel. Sanchez just didn't look right. I wouldn't mind Parker vs Kabayel next.
I wouldn't mind seeing Richard Torrez Jr vs Hemi Ahio.
(Yesterday, 12:19 PM)jamieson1 Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing Richard Torrez Jr vs Hemi Ahio.

Good fight. Hemi needs to step up now, as he's not getting any younger. Have JP put him on the October card along with him fighting Kabayel.