NZBoxChat
Junior Fa - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Junior Fa (/showthread.php?tid=97)

RE: Junior Fa - markk - 04-19-2019

(04-18-2019, 07:48 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks markk, let us know asap, as we all support Jr.  Well done!!!  Guess that means no AJ? 
Lou approached Eddie yesterday so will see what happens. Junior is always in shape now and we can take a tough fight on 5 weeks biotic and be in great shape. allot of other fighters saying they arnt ready in 5 weeks. I guess thats the culture of the Gym that Jnr is at. so we will see

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 04-19-2019

(04-19-2019, 01:35 PM)markk Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 07:48 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks markk, let us know asap, as we all support Jr.  Well done!!!  Guess that means no AJ? 
Lou approached Eddie yesterday so will see what happens. Junior is always in shape now and we can take a tough fight on 5 weeks biotic and be in great shape. allot of other fighters saying they arnt ready in 5 weeks. I guess thats the culture of the Gym that Jnr is at. so we will see

I can remember when Jr. was over-training, coming in overweight, little muscle definition, no stamina, health problems, etc. I realise much of that was his health, but not all of it. Great to see he's training the house down, getting great sparring with Wilder, and potentially ready to fight for a title. Excellent! I've been to the Garden many times. Great place for Jr to raise his hand in victory!

RE: Junior Fa - African Monkey - 04-19-2019

I'm not gonna lie he's nowhere near ready for it but hey, this chance may never come again for him, it's a good payday for him and he'll learn plenty from it if it did happen so yeah, why not go for it.

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 04-19-2019

Good story about Jr on TV3 tonite about possibly getting his chance. Possible but probably not probable.

RE: Junior Fa - African Monkey - 04-19-2019

DAZN apparently want it to be an American as well so I'd be suprised if it wasn't Hunter.

RE: Junior Fa - bart - 04-19-2019

GERALD WASHINGTON???

RE: Junior Fa - African Monkey - 04-20-2019

(04-19-2019, 11:55 PM)bart Wrote: GERALD WASHINGTON???

Please no. He got destroyed by Kownacki last time out. He'd be a good opponent for Fa.

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 05-03-2019

markk, any news about Jr.???

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 05-08-2019

markk, how was jr. looking sparring with Usrk? How did Usrk hurt his bicep.

RE: Junior Fa - markk - 05-10-2019

(05-08-2019, 01:21 PM)diehard Wrote: markk, how was jr. looking sparring with Usrk?  How did Usrk hurt his bicep.
hey die

sparing with wilder. semi was with uysk but we couldn't get visa!!. took 15 days to get and camp would be over. really gutted. sparing with wilder was excellent for us. Wilder looking allot better after broken arm for fury. going to be an early night id suggest.

conference call to usa today and will hopefully have a date not to far away for junior and possibly hemi as well.