NZBoxChat
Junior Fa - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Junior Fa (/showthread.php?tid=97)

RE: Junior Fa - mippy - 02-26-2019

perfect, just before the Warriors pre season game against the Tigers. That's my Saturday avo sorted

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 10:50 AM)mippy Wrote: perfect, just before the Warriors pre season game against the Tigers. That's my Saturday avo sorted

Will you be inviting Sham?

RE: Junior Fa - shamrock - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 12:33 PM)diehard Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 10:50 AM)mippy Wrote: perfect, just before the Warriors pre season game against the Tigers. That's my Saturday avo sorted

I'm a fan of Jnrs Die, cant wait till he hits the top shelf and expose the b/s coming from Parker and Duco.. Jnr Fa is the real deal.

(02-26-2019, 01:02 PM)shamrock Wrote:

I'm a fan of Jnrs Die, cant wait till he hits the top shelf and expose the b/s coming from Parker and Duco.. Jnr Fa is the real deal.

Sham, I'm a fan of Fa too, but how can you say he's the real deal--yet? He hasn't fought anyone of note, including the Frenchman this weekend. Beat a top ten guy, and I'll definitely see him as the real deal. I like his size, his willingness to learn, and his overcoming adversity. Just need to see more of him.

Regarding Parker and Duco: They're at a crossroads. Let's see where they go from here...

RE: Junior Fa - Msreef - 02-26-2019

I don't see anything incredible with Fa, he's good, but what does he do exceptionally well? He doesn't appear to be a big puncher either.
He's incredibly unproven, there's a reason why he's currently #57 on Boxrec. I can't see him having the success JP has had but I hope I'm wrong.

(02-26-2019, 01:38 PM)diehard Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 01:02 PM)shamrock Wrote:

Sham, I'm a fan of Fa too, but how can you say he's the real deal--yet?  He hasn't fought anyone of note, including the Frenchman this weekend.  Beat a top ten guy, and I'll definitely see him as the real deal.  I like his size, his willingness to learn, and his overcoming adversity.  Just need to see more of him.

Regarding Parker and Duco:  They're at a crossroads.  Let's see where they go from here...

Die you maybe forget I had something to do with Jnr in the ams. He trained under my son Regan for a stint. I got to know some of his strengths. IMO he's better than we've seen as a pro by far, the medical condition he suffered stifled his perfor.mance and if the outlook doesnt change and he doesnt .make waves from hereon then I will close my mouth. But when he does do what I'm expecting him to do then I'll look to .Msreef to acknowledge it.

I have no doubt he did well in the amateurs. And I'm sure you know his potential. It's the pro's I'm talking about. Even markk said he's several years away from a Parker bout where he thinks Fa can beat him. I'm not dissing him, I just need a coupla good fights outta him against some top opposition before I sign onto him. I want him to succeed. The fact that he's kept his weight down is a very good sign. Getting over his medical situation is also good. He DID look good in his last fight. So I'm NOT a naysayer. I just need to see more.

I agree die, we all need to see a good big hardhitting technical Jn Fa emerge from what was ideally a bad start. To my eyes Jnr is humble to this point of his journey, this is the man I wish to succeed.
God bless..

Mippy, the Fa fight is on Sunday, not on Saturday before the Warriors game. At 2PM on Channel 55.

RE: Junior Fa - markk - 02-28-2019

(02-26-2019, 02:30 PM)diehard Wrote: I have no doubt he did well in the amateurs.  And I'm sure you know his potential.  It's the pro's I'm talking about.  Even markk said he's several years away from a Parker bout where he thinks Fa can beat him.  I'm not dissing him, I just need a coupla good fights outta him against some top opposition before I sign onto him.  I want him to succeed.  The fact that he's kept his weight down is a very good sign.  Getting over his medical situation is also good.  He DID look good in his last fight.  So I'm NOT a naysayer.  I just need to see more.

dont get me wrong from what im seeing in sparing with malik and his training he looks pretty ready now. in saying this we have 20 steps to climb to be in the top level and have to be conservative with health but id out him in tomorrow with parker if the money was right and be confident of a win with ow he is bixing. Its beautiful to watch. training is training though.  i wanted to climb 5 steps in this fight out of the 20 but money for opponents is an issue so its only 2 steps up. still up though. i think you will se more of the same as last fight die but a better opponent.