NZBoxChat
Junior Fa - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Junior Fa (/showthread.php?tid=97)

RE: Junior Fa - shamrock - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 09:32 PM)diehard Wrote: True.  I'm so sorry markk!!!

False tears professor

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 06-02-2017

False tears? Sham, you don't know how I feel! Would never, ever hurt anyone. Not in my nature. I will criticize if I feel there can be improvement. For instance, you are too critical of your fellow countryman, Joseph Parker. I want to help you improve your disposition towards Parker.

RE: Junior Fa - shamrock - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:57 PM)diehard Wrote: False tears?  Sham, you don't know how I feel!  Would never, ever hurt anyone.  Not in my nature.  I will criticize if I feel there can be improvement.  For instance, you are too critical of your fellow countryman, Joseph Parker.  I want to help you improve your disposition towards Parker.

Die, false tears because of your disposition as chief in maintaining site interest. I don't know of how you REALLY feel about Jnr Fa but in the right circumstances I consider Fa could better Parkers stats as a pro. Parker has a hugely padded record and won disputed verdicts because of HOME advantage Re: paid judges and one eyed referees.

Strange as you say it however but your present day analysis of Parkers standing is very similar to mine. He is becoming a boy amongst men. This is the day of skilled and conditioned big men, Jnr Fa has the attributes to be amongst it, its now in the hands of his team to get him to deliver. Remember Jnr doesn't come with the fanfare and bullshit that continually preceded Jo Parker through duco promotions. Parker was made to look accomplished to the ordinary jo blogs, when clearly he wasn't.

RE: Junior Fa - Kiwi - 06-03-2017

Man - the hate and jealousy in here just get worse and worse.

Sham - Joseph Parker is universally rated in the Top 5 by almost every boxing expert around the world. It is not because of Duco's hype.

It is a simple fact. Stop the hate, man.

RE: Junior Fa - shamrock - 06-03-2017

No hate, just facts. The rating system needs overhauling and is flawed, most of us know that. Duco manipulated themselves through the ratings and kudos for that as it stands, but they had money in mind. However Jo has hit the wall, they got him there but they wont keep him there, but he will finish with money in the bank.. sorry to burst your bubble.

RE: Junior Fa - NakiFan - 06-03-2017

Isn't that the role of a Pro fighter. Get cash? You contradict yourself at every turn Sham...its kinda sad.

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 06-03-2017

So Sham wants Duco to be poor promoters for Parker? No Sham, I don't see Parker as a boy amongst men. I see Parker as being the third best heavyweight in the world, behind AJ and Wilder, with a chance to beat either one of them on the day. As I've said earlier, he needs to fight the Hughie's and Bellew's of the world and then cash out with AJ and Wilder.

Don't want to sound harsh, but Joe is way ahead of Fa at this point in his career. Fa needs to get his training sorted, and then we can see how far he can go. Great to have two undefeated fighters in NZ.

RE: Junior Fa - Nablonicasso - 06-03-2017

I do think that promotion (from Bob and then Duco) has played a big part in Joes career but the bigger part is the money that has allowed him to fulltime train. Fa hasn't had the same luxury until now.
I think we will see huge progress soon and I don't believe he is too far away from being competitive with the Parker/fury/Bellews

Parker and Fa both know what the elite level can do (parker has sparred wlad and Fa has sparred with AJ) so they will know they aren't there yet.

Anyone know what the score for their amateur rivalry stands at? I know they fought a bunch of times with Fa ending parkers olympic dream for London

RE: Junior Fa - bopman - 06-03-2017

Sham has a few points but reality is Parker was light years ahead at the 12 fight mark. To be fair to Parker his record is not as padded as som out there and he manouvered his way through the rankings smartely.

RE: Junior Fa - diehard - 06-03-2017

(06-03-2017, 03:52 PM)Nablonicasso Wrote: I do think that promotion (from Bob and then Duco) has played a big part in Joes career but the bigger part is the money that has allowed him to fulltime train. Fa hasn't had the same luxury until now.
I think we will see huge progress soon and I don't believe he is too far away from being competitive with the Parker/fury/Bellews

Parker and Fa both know what the elite level can do (parker has sparred wlad and Fa has sparred with AJ) so they will know they aren't there yet.

Anyone know what the score for their amateur rivalry stands at? I know they fought a bunch of times with Fa ending parkers olympic dream for London

Fa has sparred with Wilder. I didn't think he sparred with AJ, did he? Sham does make some good points in his post. Parker has hit a wall, which is the reason why he needs to change trainers. Sham is pretty sharp when he takes his meds!