NZBoxChat
Izu Ugonoh - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Izu Ugonoh (/showthread.php?tid=62)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Izu Ugonoh - Boxingfan25 - 07-24-2016

Absolutely terrible match making. Is it helping Izu develop? Nope! If anything it's sending him backwards. I've said it before and il say it again the sooner JP and IZU get away from Duco and all the bullshit that's when we wil see them really Blossom.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - craigyid14 - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 06:52 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Absolutely terrible match making. Is it helping Izu develop? Nope! If anything it's sending him backwards. I've said it before and il say it again the sooner JP and IZU get away from Duco and all the bullshit that's when we wil see them really Blossom.

Don't be upsetting Stu, boxingfan25. How many boxers careers have you matchmade for?

RE: Izu Ugonoh - diehard - 07-24-2016

The plan was for Izu to have a strong, get acquainted training camp with Parker after an 8 month layoff, half of them on Dancing with the Stars in Poland to get name recognition. The opponent was less important as long as Izu got ring time and the guys record was good. The first guy that was supposed to fight Izu was 11-0 but hadn't fought outside Africa, and with opponents with losing records. It ticked a number of boxes. It would be a re-introduction for Izu to boxing again, he'd be on the Parker undercard, and the opponents record would improve Izu's ranking in the WBO. Plus, he wouldn't be a dangerous opponent. Tick, tick, tick, and tick. AND, Stu had very little money to work with, as the main event took most of it.

Moving forward (as they say), Izu will begin to face increasingly serious, competitive opponents like Parker has, with the same pathway towards a mandatory. I think it's shrewd, clever matchmaking. We fans may not like it, because we pay $40 for a one-sided fight (in addition to the card), but Stu is certainly looking after his fighter.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - craigyid14 - 07-24-2016

Only a slight step up from the farcical buttabollox,celeb bullshit fights and the midgets, tick
Having a workout less strenuous than if he sparred Parker,Fa or Ahio. tick
He could have beat his last 3 opponents in one night (like pretty much any top 200 heavyweight).
I dont hold out much hope for his next opponent, infact he better not be too competative or Izu will get beat, such is his lack of meaningful fights. And whats with this dancing with the stars in Poland?How has that help raise his profile? Is he a boxer or not? What a waste of a career.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - Msreef - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:49 PM)diehard Wrote: Stu had very little money to work with, as the main event took most of it.

The main event took most of it? Really? Duco paid Haumono decent money when it was a joke of a fight to begin with?
Haumono should not have been paid big money. The real prize is Parker's mandatory spot. Duco could have got a far better opponent than Haumono for less money, and got Izu a better opponent.

Imagine if Parker had faced Dimitrenko instead of Haumono, he could have stepped up the levels again in the (probably) last fight before AJ. But no, Duco sign Haumono before the Takam fight. Piss poor move.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - Boxingfan25 - 07-24-2016

Duco will fall flat on their face soon enough.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - The Fly - 09-14-2016

Duco ducking of Wach

RE: Izu Ugonoh - diehard - 09-16-2016

Hey everyone
First of all, thank you for your patience and lots of good energy that you give me! As you know I have a gala polsat boxing night, which will be held on November 5th. All my actions were dictated by fighting at this event which was supposed to be the main objective of this year. Personally, I think I've done everything to on this gala zaboksować.
Serious negotiations on this matter my promoter. While I was doing, what belongs to me, so I've trained hard to be in top form in the fight "high anti", which was supposed to be Andrew Wawrzyk. I wonder if Andrew staff even know about it, or was that just negotiating play from the TV. Later created change (through no fault of ours!), as it turns out that Andrew Wawrzyk don't fight with me, because he will fight with mariusz wachem.
Of course we were pissed in this situation, because we had some findings that were not perfect for us, but we had it! This is due to the fact that I really wanted to box in Poland, for my people, so my team with me. However, subsequently declared promoters gala with andrzej wawrzyk fell off the card battles, and I have with mariusz zaboksowac wachem - under the same conditions that were presented to us before! Conditions below our expectations, and above all standards!
And that's where the problem is that I haven't seen because I've been so focused on preparation. I've trained hard and I just wanted to perform infront of an audience - it was in my main motivation. What unfortunately later turned against me. If the same proposal was made of any other country, even we didn't get her eye because she was just weak. My manager made decisions purely business, because as the ancient adage: if you don't know what's going on, it's about the money.
I'm personally very disappointed, because at the beginning of negotiations I was more on the side of the polish tv than your team! What now I think I'm funny. But I really cared about me to the homeland. Zaboksować This whole situation already correct me, I understand who is who and what and who has business ties in my crew the more.
Presenting me in the media that supposedly it scared the opponent's foul play from the TV, which is to reconcile in my honour and my pride! The fact that negotiations: okay izu or take the fight to our policies, either you're a coward! Lucky fans from the beginning see that something is wrong. One example is the fact that I put on your profile videos sparingpartnerami imported under high rival.
In Sports and business changes occur and foreseen situations because the future is not out of the fight on pbn, but solely on the basis that correspond to both parties.
Wishes you very warmly greet and ensure that I'm okay! The circumstances have changed a little bit expensive, but the goal remains the same!
Greetings!
Izu Ugonoh

Good record for Wawrzyk: http://boxrec.com/boxer/377928 

RE: Izu Ugonoh - NakiFan - 09-16-2016

That is hard to read thru. Basically am I right in saying his bout vs Wawrzyk is off, after negotiations didn't eventuate to anything by Polish TV?

If that's the case, he seems pretty angry that he has been given the run around in his home country.

RE: Izu Ugonoh - diehard - 09-16-2016

Fight is off, from what I read. Got it on Izu's facebook. Had to hit translate though, which made some of the words come up funny.