NZBoxChat
Joshua vs Parker betting - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Joshua vs Parker betting (/showthread.php?tid=456)

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - mippy - 03-28-2018

fight card

Main event
Anthony Joshua v Joseph Parker (WBA 'super' and IBF & WBO world heavyweight titles)
Undercard
Ryan Burnett v Yonfrez Parejo (WBA world bantamweight)
Alexander Povetkin v David Price (heavyweight)
Josh Kelly v Carlos Molina (welterweight - 10x3 mins)
Anthony Crolla v Edson Ramirez (lightweight - 10x3 mins)
Joe Cordina v Andy Townend (lightweight - 10x3 mins)
Morgan Jones v Mose Auimatagi Jnr (super middleweight - 6x3 mins)

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - shamrock - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 09:43 AM)Nigs Wrote: the more rubbish i read from the nz media. the more i want AJ to win.

i have long been of the opinion that AJ wins this. but also that this is JP best chance to unify. but the noise out of the nz media is embarrassing.

i originally thought AJ by decision, i change that to AJ by TKO round 8.

You've got that about right nigs

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Infern0 - 03-28-2018

Stuff.co.nz in particular hsve demonstrated diabolical levels of journalism.

Someone who didnt follow boxing and was relying on them for coverage would belive that joshua was a useless bum and parker was a nailed on favorite

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - diehard - 03-28-2018

"Just the Facts Mam" (Dragnet)

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/102649424/anthony-joshua-v-joseph-parker-all-you-need-to-know

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - shamrock - 03-28-2018

Yawn..

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - diehard - 03-28-2018

What I don't understand is that AJ has no flaws. Power, speed, size, skill. But yet he got knocked over by Klit, and has gotten floored in sparring by 16 oz gloves. How could that be?

(03-28-2018, 12:30 PM)diehard Wrote: What I don't understand is that AJ has no flaws.  Power, speed, size, skill.  But yet he got knocked over by Klit, and has gotten floored in sparring by 16 oz gloves.  How could that be?

Obviously he has flaws. His stamina is his biggest one and he does leave gaps.

Does parker have the ability to exploit those gaps is the big question in this fight. Dillian whyte hurt him, klitschko dropped him but both of those met bad ends. Can parker finish the job?

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Westywarrior - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 12:30 PM)diehard Wrote: What I don't understand is that AJ has no flaws. Power, speed, size, skill. But yet he got knocked over by Klit, and has gotten floored in sparring by 16 oz gloves. How could that be?

It’s all fake news Die
AJ is invincible

The only thing I'd say boys, and i know you don't like it when people pick against Parker but if you look at the odds, the bookies don't like giving money away, joshuas vulnerabilities are well catalogued and parker isn't an unknown.

Even godzones own TAB figure jp a heavy underdog.

Parker can win, but if he does it'll be one of the great upsets.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Westywarrior - 03-28-2018

(03-28-2018, 01:16 PM)Infern0 Wrote: The only thing I'd say boys, and i know you don't like it when people pick against Parker but if you look at the odds, the bookies don't like giving money away, joshuas vulnerabilities are well catalogued and parker isn't an unknown.

Even godzones own TAB figure jp a heavy underdog.

Parker can win, but if he does it'll be one of the great upsets.

I know you don’t like it when people speak positively about Parker because you can’t help feeling it in some way lessens AJs mana.

I like what AJ said about how it’s fight between two champions and both should be respected.
It doesn’t have to be all about one upmanship based on hating.

Everyone knows the odds , no one cares if someone else chooses a different result to you , well no one in their right mind.

Yes it will be a big upset if Parker wins . The bookies aren’t always right though , otherwise they would go out of business. You bet on Parker yourself apparently.

It’s a long awaited fight between the two of the best up and coming young heavyweights. Both fighters are worthy of being there.

May the best man win